PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys seen this???? OMG!!!!

brewmaster15
04-20-2013, 11:03 AM
I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but you have got to check out this thread...

Forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?105421-New-Jersey-Discus-Benefit-Auction-for-Simply

Rod and Bob of New Jersey Discus have very generously donated three of their Wayne NG Circle Leopards to be auctioned here on Simply. The Wayne NG Circle Leopards are each about six inches in length and come with Wayne's numbered and signed certificates. Proceeds from the auction will be used to support the forum

You still have time to get in on the action with these 3 beautiful Fish..... We are talking about Wayne NG Circle Leopards here....not something you see availible often...and these one here are real gems.

Its Simple... You send in your bids to Pat or Len and at the end of the auction the highest bidder wins.
The auction will end Sunday April 21 at 11:00 pm EST. You must live in the US to participate in this auction.

You still have time to own these beautiful discus...

-al

Discus Ranz
04-20-2013, 02:12 PM
I know.....I know!!!!
Except instead of paying for a membership.............. I bought Discus.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!! (shaking fist in air) Its a vicious circle I live in!!!!! Why? Why?

~Ranz~

brewmaster15
04-20-2013, 02:53 PM
I know.....I know!!!!
Except instead of paying for a membership.............. I bought Discus.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!! (shaking fist in air) Its a vicious circle I live in!!!!! Why? Why?

~Ranz~ The solution there my friend is simple... buy a membership which then allows you get more discus for less money with discounts from many of our great sponsors!!!:)

but also...just so theres no confusion... This auction that Rod and Bob are doing is for anyone in the USA... you don't have to have a premium membership to bid on these fish...so go for it!!!!;)

-al