PDA

View Full Version : The dreams have started again !!! Oh Man!!!!

Discus Ranz
04-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey All !

I dont know if those of you that were here way back in the day when I was on here as "Mohawk Ranz" remember this but I would post every once in awhile about Discus dreams. Discus in various situations & settings would be swimming freely in the air about me.

Yes..... I know..............weird. And no......... I dont drink. Or do drugs.........any more.

But last night I had another one. In this dream, I had an old barn out back. It was full of fish tanks..... like a pet store. Tanks full of fish that I had forgotten I had. Anyway, this beautiful large Red Turq was swimming in the air at the barn door. It was chasing a moth.

In the dream I realized I had all these tanks full of fish and had forgotten about them. I became excited that I had so many tanks at my disposal for more Discus. I found myself amused at watching this Discus chase a moth around the barn, like a cat chasing a mouse. When the Discus finaly caught the moth...... I woke up.

Thanks for letting me share. I look forward to reading analogy on this. LOL!!!!

~Ranz~

Discus Ranz
04-30-2013, 05:26 PM
And by the way?
I'm not crazy. My mom had me tested!

LOL

~Ranz~

zimmjeff
04-30-2013, 05:34 PM
I've had the missing tanks dream myself. Jeff

a volar
04-30-2013, 05:59 PM
You are not alone Ranz, some times I have dreams about fish, not exactly discus but fish in general, dreams like I open a vault and there was so many fish, I go to the back yard and found some tanks full of fish that I forgot about them, numerous times with fish in just a little water....... but one constant is fish swimming in the air, always in every dream I had about fish there was some swimming in the air.. LOL..... That’s crazy......

LizStreithorst
04-30-2013, 06:14 PM
I have the Discus swimming in the air dream, too. It happens very rarely. Mine is always a good dream. My fish look so beautiful and serene swimming in the air of my house.

Vieira
04-30-2013, 06:20 PM
I also have dreams of fish swimming in the the air. I haven't had them in long time last time I believe it was a lone yellow tang.

Discus Ranz
04-30-2013, 06:24 PM
SEE I KNEW IT!!!!!

Will someone tell these guys so they'll let me out?!!!!

LOL!!!

I wonder what it means............................................. .................

~Ranz~

blueluv
04-30-2013, 06:43 PM
Lol! ! It means that we are all addicted to discus. It's discus fever . . Lol, with no known cure.

LizStreithorst
04-30-2013, 07:41 PM
If I could have an actual dream to come true it would be of my Discus swimming in the air around the house. They were so fat and vibrant and healthy and beautiful. They seemed to enjoy the larger "tank":).

Allwin
04-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello Discus Ranz, u r not alone here. LOL!!! Remember, during my childhood, i accepted for tonsil operation after my mummy promised to buy the big list of fishes i gave. I remember some of them in that list don't even exists :)

Keith Perkins
04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
As far as describing my dreams here, :mods:

Gene
04-30-2013, 09:58 PM
I feel better now. I get certain look from my wife when I tell her I had a discus dream... Not exactly a supportive look lol.

JERRYKEVIN
04-30-2013, 10:55 PM
ARE WE IN BAT COUNTRY???????????????

Discus Ranz
05-01-2013, 12:36 AM
I feel better now. I get certain look from my wife when I tell her I had a discus dream... Not exactly a supportive look lol.

OMG! I know that look!

Ranz