PDA

View Full Version : Green Vibrance

blueluv
05-06-2013, 02:08 AM
I was reading a sticky on food recipes. I came across a recipe by Chad Hughes and one of his ingredients is green vibrance. Green vibrance has a lot of good properties, one that caught my attention is that it is also an anti stress. So Chad if you're reading this please share your experience with this product. Anyone else that incorperates green vibrance into their bh mix, please share your experience with this product. I would like to give this product a try. Thank you everyone.

DiscusLoverJeff
05-06-2013, 06:31 AM
I haven't made my (Chads recipe) mix yet but I just ordered Green Vibrance off Amazon. I will update this thread after I make it and feed to my fish.

If Chad uses it, it must be good. Hmm, where did your hear that? The internet, they can't post anything on the internet that wasn't true, Lol.

blueluv
05-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Lol! Thanks Jeff. Like a good neighbor sd is their! Lol!

DiscusLoverJeff
05-06-2013, 09:22 AM
On a good note, Chad has been using his recipe for years as I am told and that was enough for me to want to try it as well.

Second Hand Pat
05-06-2013, 10:07 AM
I haven't made my (Chads recipe) mix yet but I just ordered Green Vibrance off Amazon. I will update this thread after I make it and feed to my fish.

If Chad uses it, it must be good. Hmm, where did your hear that? The internet, they can't post anything on the internet that wasn't true, Lol.

Jeff, from Chad himself

Just keep them fed with good foods Pat!

Usually at 3 to 4 weeks I've got them on BH and a quality flake. If you make your own BH mix, look in to using a product called "Green Vibrance" in your mix. This is what I use. Two scoops (provided in the can) per lb of feed make for great growth! ;)

Keep up the great work!

blueluv
05-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Thank you Jeff and Pat. Hopefully my local health food store sells it.

Chad Hughes
05-06-2013, 10:38 AM
It is true.... I've used this for years in my beefheart mix and I've had excellent results in growth and health of fry, juvies and adults.

All you need to really read is the list of benefits that this poroduct offers....

http://www.vibranthealth.us/green-vibrance/product-pages/green-vibrance

In my humble opinion, this product beats a multivitamin hands down. I didn't invent this product and I receive no royalties from its sales. I'm just a satisified consumer and I advocate the use of this product in discus nutrition.

troysdiiscus
05-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Chad can you share with me the link to your recipe??? thanks
It is true.... I've used this for years in my beefheart mix and I've had excellent results in growth and health of fry, juvies and adults.

All you need to really read is the list of benefits that this poroduct offers....

http://www.vibranthealth.us/green-vibrance/product-pages/green-vibrance

In my humble opinion, this product beats a multivitamin hands down. I didn't invent this product and I receive no royalties from its sales. I'm just a satisified consumer and I advocate the use of this product in discus nutrition.

Chad Hughes
05-06-2013, 01:28 PM
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?24193-Food-Recipes&p=976405&highlight=green+vibrance#post976405

Post # 148

joanstone
05-06-2013, 03:10 PM
After looking this product up, I was wondering if anyone here has used in other than as a fish food additive.

Chad Hughes
05-06-2013, 03:14 PM
I use it in fruit smothies and protein shakes. :)

joanstone
05-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks, I just ordered some. Any advice on making it palatable? Also, in the past I have included Chlorella and spirulina powder in a combination of various fish foods (Golden Pearls, Sera micron, powdered black worm flakes, etc) for fry too small for BBS. Would this an appropriate use or too much for such small fish?

Chad Hughes
05-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Joan,

The product makes just about anything taste like itself. LOL! I've only ever added it to berry smoothies or proteing shakes. It's a unique flavor.

I don't feed this as a fish food, only an additive to beefheart. As soon as I can get fry to peck at beefheart, this is primarily what they eat. I feed flake twice in the afternoons and beefhart at around 10 pm. In the morning I vac the tank and re-feed the BH mix. My BH mix is pureed in a food processor so that particles of the food are pretty fine and fry make it just about disappear.

blueluv
05-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the info Chad. I just ordered one and I'll probably try it on a smoothie as well. Hope it tastes good. You puree the bh mix for your fry, how about for your adults. Is it chunky or pureed as well?

Chad Hughes
05-06-2013, 04:49 PM
All of my fish get the same mix. Everything gets tossed in to the food processor until it looks smooth. There ar e a few chunks here and there but I'm not shooting for perfect. The beefheart gets run trough a meat grinder on the finest setting before it's processed. This makes for a better product (no connective tissue lumps) and tkaes some of the work off the food processor.

blueluv
05-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Hi chad
I was wondering if you've ever used pro growth .

Chad Hughes
05-08-2013, 01:54 AM
No, I haven't. The main ingredients in pro-growth are below:

Vitamin A
Vitamin D3
Vitamin E
Vitamin K
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Vitamin B3
Vitamin B5
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B7
Vitamin B9
Vitamin B12
Amino acids
Minerals

This is all part of green vibrance except green vibrance offers more and is not synthetically produced. I'm sure that both products have their advantages.

Jbishop
05-08-2013, 05:02 AM
I have been using Green Vibrance as my superfood of choice for the past 15 years. I cannot tell you what an amazing green food product it is. I recently went on their website www.vibranthealth.us and saw that they are now marketing Green Vibrance for pets. So you made the right choice. It is a natural food, so it will not hurt your dear fish.

blueluv
05-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Hello everyone
I just thought of something. Will green vibrance turn my tank water green? I'm a little confused on the dosage, is it two scoops per pound of beef heart or for total weight of all ingredients in bh mix? Green vibrance has 2 mg's of cayenne pepper, I wonder if this ingredient will help bring out the red in my giant blues and darken up my red cover. Thank you all

DLFL
05-13-2013, 01:37 PM
I found this.

Green Vibrance

Supplemental Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon(s)

Ingredients Per Serving % DV

Calories 45 *
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated Fat 0 g *
Cholesterol 0 mg *
Potassium 135 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g 1.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g 12%
Protein 2.2 g *
Vitamin A 0 61%
Vitamin B12 0 48%
Vitamin C 0 80%
Vitamin E 0 500%
Calcium 0 12%
Iron 0 19%
VITAMIN E (WATER DISPERSIBLE D-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL SUCCINATE) 150 iu

blueluv
07-14-2013, 07:14 PM

Hey Jeff

How's the new recipe working for your discus?