PDA

View Full Version : It has been a while...

Dogvet06
05-26-2013, 11:23 PM
Hey everyone!
Hope all is well. I've been away from here bc all the pictures of everyone's fish made me spend all my money lol. This place is dangerous to the pocket book.

And update on my fish... Not so great. I struggled with capillaria for a while and lost the battle to my ARSG. My piwow cobalt died shortly after from not eating and heavy breathing. I had them in a hospital tank but I think it was too late.
Today I moved my largest fish, the eruption leopard, to quarantine. She has been staying dark and I can see she is losing weight. I first thought her color was from being in her breeding colors. She eats real well so I fear her weight loss is something bad. I am treating her with a broad spectrum of antibiotics. I hope I can save her. Waiting for her to poop so I can look under the scope. Want to make sure capillaria isn't back.
All the others are great. My golden crystal keeps laying eggs on my heater and my piwow turquoise is always her man. I wish they would realize their kids would be ugly is any hatched. Luckily the piwow is still young and shooting blanks. They are very protective of the eggs though. One day they will make great parents of only they would pair up with something that makes more sense.

I will admit I have failed on my daily WC. It's more like every other day. Hope I'm not the cause of these deaths. I know many that don't clean that often and have no issues.

That's all I have for now... Maybe pictures will come soon ;)

Second Hand Pat
05-26-2013, 11:31 PM
Nice to see you Jaimie, sorry to hear about the issues.
Pat

a volar
05-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Don’t worry Jamie, that can be fix quick and easy........ just grab you credit card and call one of the forum sponsors :)

Nice to see you back!

Dogvet06
05-27-2013, 09:03 AM
Don’t worry Jamie, that can be fix quick and easy........ just grab you credit card and call one of the forum sponsors :)

Nice to see you back!

Very funny ;)