PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Las Vegas

Nu2Discus
06-29-2013, 02:12 PM
Hi there everyone. I'm very excited to have found this site. I can't believe all the information and experience here. I have kept fish tanks in the past both saltwater and fresh, but nothing for maybe 20 years or so now. I'm now thinking of setting up another tank, so I'm reading and learning. I haven't kept Discus before, so I'm trying to absorb a lot at the moment. I look forward to learning a lot more from everything. Thanks for all the great stuff on this site.

troysdiiscus
06-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Hey Nu2discus, glad to have you. As you know there are alot of stickies on here that will give you a ton of information to absorb. There are alot of knowledgable people on here to help when help is needed to guide you to raise beautiful healthy discus. With dedication and some work you will be just fine. Also remember when looking for discus when you are ready, look no further than sponsors on this site for the best healthy discus to get you started and food. Good luck and enjoy!!!

Nu2Discus
06-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Hi Troysdiiscus, thanks for the welcome. Yes I'm reading the stickies and am starting to get ideas in my head.