PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide at Lowdon race track

DLFL
07-14-2013, 10:12 AM
After watching the Nationwide race yesterday I am at a loss as to why they race in New Hampshire. The stands were empty!!! There are several tracks that would fill the stands if they were given a race. It was a good race and deserved a better track audience.

White Worm
07-14-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm a big Nascar fan but Nationwide racing hasn't caught on in popularity like Sprint Cup and trucks fell off the map. I guess it's like any sport. The professional level ranks higher in popularity. I get my quick Nationwide updates when I'm watching Sprint Cup each week.

zimmjeff
07-14-2013, 01:03 PM
everyone is to busy drinking at the campsite to go to the nationwide race. Most of the nationwide races don't sell out.

Bud Smith
07-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Big Nascar fan - posting as I watch the race - not much excitement in Nationwide anymore - cup guys win all the races
Short race today - drivers will need to go and get it done - should be a little excitement at the track
Of course, water changes are done before the nascar race starts

DLFL
07-14-2013, 06:32 PM
If you caught any of the truck race it was a sell out! So why should nationwide race where they are not wanted. The cup race was well attended today.