PDA

View Full Version : SoCal- 110gal vertical water tank

Melissa
07-23-2013, 01:14 AM
Contact me if you're interested in this... In the picture it shows an open hole at the top of the tank but I have the fitting for it, just isnt on it right now.

Screw top lid. Has markings down the side measuring the amount of water... Used it for ageing, heating and aerating water for my Discus a while back and I don't have any fish any more. Just need it gone :) Located in Mira Mesa, San Diego 92126

MSG me if you have any questions.

SoCalDiscus.com
07-24-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm interested in picking it up as early as tomorrow or when you are available. Please PM me or better yet, Skype: oceanpro1

Melissa
08-01-2013, 03:39 PM
The water tank is still available guys. I'm looking for maybe 40.00 for it?

Also have for sale:

My lucky breeding cone made by Barb ;) Asking 5.00

2 Large Brine Shrimp Hatchery Cones with Stand, 2-Liter capacity. Equipped with stopcock (valve) for draining and harvesting. From Brine Shrimp Direct and originally 33.00
Asking 10.00 each :)

I have loads of other things, some for free... stuff like- medications like Furan2, Metro, Kanamycin etc. Air pumps and whatever.

MKD
08-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Pm'd

Melissa
08-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Sorry guys, the brine shrimp hatchers are gone.

Still have left a Jager- 300w heater @ 15.00 (still works just fine, can demonstrate that if you need...)
Breeding Cone @ 5.00
And lots of medicines, a few air pumps, a scale to measure powder medication, the large water tank etc.

I'm not in the position to ship anything right now for those that asked. We are packing everything up and preparing to move to Texas and most days it's just my by myself vs. a toddler, a 5 year old with an attitude like a teenager and a newborn LOL So yeah... shipping something would be a little difficult for me right now.

I mostly need this water tank gone. Really dont want it to take up space in our moving pod.

vikingz
08-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Tank still available...... very interested? How tall is it actually?, asking to borrow/trade cars with brother.

edit: Since I'm a new member I can't PM you, maybe you can send to me??

I can pick up the tank tomorrow 8/8 after 5pm would be coming from Corona via 15fwy