PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to buy a true pair of Blue discus.

Bilbo
07-29-2013, 10:42 PM
I prefer to stay away from Blue Diamonds and am looking for anything with a richer blue color. Preferably Blue Scorpions, Blue Knights, any good quality Turqoise or Cobalt, etc... Thanks.

Second Hand Pat
07-29-2013, 10:44 PM
You might consider contacting Hans.

Bilbo
07-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Thanks pat. My main passion is Blue Rams and Flowerhorns and I have been breeding them for years. I have bred discus off and on and the last pair I had were Blue Scorps about a year and a half ago. They were fantastic and spawned regularly. I ended up being stupid and killed them in a PP dip. I was so disheartened that I took a break from discus until now. I am looking for a good pair that will darken decently. A good parent pair that will raise their fry. I am just wanting to kick back and fool around with them and enjoy spawning them and watching them raise their young. I really enjoy the breeding process of discus more than any other fish I have ever had.
I will try to contact Han. But if anyone knows of another lead then I would much appreciate it. Is there a link to Han's site?

White Worm
07-30-2013, 03:43 PM
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?101827-(maybe)-pairs-adults-update-July-26th