PDA

View Full Version : Checkerboard Turquoise.

Bilbo
08-08-2013, 08:29 AM
Ok whats up with those? Those are insanely nice and I would like to know about them. Please fill me in. Anything and everything you can, please tell me about them. I'm thinking about getting some. I was looking at a fish called Galaxy Turquoise but found these Checkerboard Turquoise and like them even better. Yes, I know who breeds, sells and markets the Galaxy (we don't need to mention names) but I am more interested in these CT. Do these CT mature at around 9 -12 months like other early blooming discus? Also, does Kenny's CT come from Forrest? Lastly, is it a large strain of discus 7 inches+ or a medium sized discus? Thanks guys/gals.

Second Hand Pat
08-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Sounds like many of these questions should be directed at Kenny. As far as I know all Kenny's fish come from Forrest.

Bilbo
08-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Sounds like many of these questions should be directed at Kenny. As far as I know all Kenny's fish come from Forrest.
I have already contacted Kenny. But it would also be cool to hear from those who have knowledge of this. Especially those who actually have these fish in their tanks.

barkmanusd
08-09-2013, 03:35 PM
I have already contacted Kenny. But it would also be cool to hear from those who have knowledge of this. Especially those who actually have these fish in their tanks.
Can't hurt to ask....but I would trust Kenny over any other advice when it comes to his fish.

Bilbo
08-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Can't hurt to ask....but I would trust Kenny over any other advice when it comes to his fish.
Yes, Kenny and I have discussed this thoroughly since the start of this thread. But it would still be nice to hear others opinions on the strains in question.

Mike Gaines
08-09-2013, 08:00 PM
New to SimplyDiscus. Would like to get imformation on issues with Discus. Also would like some names of Discus Breeders. Looking to add to my group. If this is acceptable in this site.

Discusdude7
08-09-2013, 08:05 PM
New to SimplyDiscus. Would like to get imformation on issues with Discus. Also would like some names of Discus Breeders. Looking to add to my group. If this is acceptable in this site.

Any and all of the sponsors sell healthy discus. You won't be disappointed if you purchase from a sponsor here.

camuth8
08-09-2013, 08:06 PM

Go to the sponsor section.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?42-SimplyDiscus-Sponsors

blueluv
08-09-2013, 10:31 PM

Discus don't have issues, it's up to the owner to maintain healthy discus.

Tazalanche
08-09-2013, 11:49 PM
New to SimplyDiscus. Would like to get imformation on issues with Discus. Also would like some names of Discus Breeders. Looking to add to my group. If this is acceptable in this site.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/tazfreeatlast/stuff/Smileys/threadjacked-pirate.gif;)

Crunchy
08-10-2013, 05:51 AM
Lol thread