PDA

View Full Version : Hans breeder setup, UV filters, EHEIM feeders, other things, nice breeding cone

Harry Marsh
08-18-2013, 03:08 PM
Liquidation! No warranty, but I think the only thing that needs work is the petsmart UV - I think it needs a new bulb

1 x petsmart UV sterilizer (used)
2 x submersible UV sterilizer (very easy to use, 13 watt i believe). Used 6 months
1 x 36watt UV sterilizer with powerhead (new, still in box - ebay type thing)
2 x Eheim fish feeders
1 x astanthin powder (to add to food)
1 x Nice blue (fine net with long handle)
1 x brine shrimp net
XX Any brine shrimp eggs that I can find or other associated breeding supplies. I saw some unopened Egg yolk powder

Hans Breeder setup, custom (extra big) -
I ordered it extra tall so it could sit in a full 75 or 55 gallon tank 79870
Also have a nice breeding cone that I will include

$200 shipped east of the Mississippi for all, do not wish to separate, $215 shipped west
Shipping will be slow and it will take me a few days to box all this up

Harry Marsh
09-01-2013, 02:39 PM
I found another automatic feeder that i'll add

And I'll add a titanium heater to sweeten the pot

Harry Marsh
10-17-2013, 09:12 PM
Still have.

Discus-Hans
10-18-2013, 01:24 AM
I don't want to buy it, so I'm probably not allowed to post this, but the breeding pipe is up side down in the picture,

Hans

pastry
10-18-2013, 08:12 AM
Harry! Hey, sorry, I'm good on stuff. Still hate to see you go but if you have a second then check out my old thread with a pair from your RTs... I've got some little buggers out of them and they're in the community tank. Hope all is well!!! and hope you make it back someday!

qiyanfeng
10-18-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't want to buy it, so I'm probably not allowed to post this, but the breeding pipe is up side down in the picture,

Hans

LOL.