PDA

View Full Version : Shutting down :cry:

X1fighter
10-06-2013, 09:21 AM
i have breeding discus
The one pair is a super-checkerboard pigeons. Then you had the Albino Red Spotted green female with the Altum Flora male
also a bunch of 3 inch discus

also have two 125's one glass one acrylic chiller uv sterilizer sump, and all kinds of stuff.

X1fighter
10-06-2013, 09:22 AM
oh yes also i am located in union grove wi zip 53182 have alot of things for sale right now. pm me and i can try to send you pics or pm a email address

Tazalanche
10-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Do you have any pictures or prices for the items you're selling?

Good luck with sale!

X1fighter
10-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Do you have any pictures or prices for the items you're selling?

Good luck with sale!
yes i have pics just cant post on here. to large i guess idk asking 350each breeding pair and 40 for juvies
if pm me your email i can send to you.

X1fighter
10-07-2013, 02:08 AM
includes a 2000 dollar chiller

heaters

uv sterilizer

two sumps one is a nova 100 gallon

two return pumps

two sets of lights 1 power compact 1 8 bulb t5

all fish two proven breeding pairs and a bunch of juvies

plecos that are left just see a huge female in there and some babies

thousands of plants

two 125 gallon tank

two stands

only one has hood

all substrate in both tanks and all plumbing and anything else that I can find that is related to fish like to frozen food you can have also Ill also throw in some cones and a 40 gallon holding tank for quarantine. put this way if it has to do with fish you will get it. if you buy whole lot at once everything i find will go with and theres alot of other stuff.

X1fighter
10-07-2013, 11:15 AM
you want everything that I have 4k and you can have everything lights anything I have that has to do with water you will get

musicmarn1
10-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Wow! Can you post links to photo bucket pictures that will help you sell quicker I would think! Great deal, though is chiller for salt water?

Allwin
10-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Hello X1fighter, can u put pics of all ur sale item?

X1fighter
10-07-2013, 04:12 PM
here guys here is a link to my add trying to get all out asap. http://racine.craigslist.org/pet/4115460028.html. if you want please let me know through there will go right to email. someone wants it all ill cut a deal

X1fighter
10-07-2013, 04:16 PM
jeff a lot of equiptment lol you got it right I over do everything. And I thank you with everything that you have done. stinks that I have to come to this point but with surgery ntn else I can do. But I know where I can go to see discus anytime buddy. btw I got your stuff in closet saved for you.
He has a lot of nice equipment. I have seen it all.

X1fighter
10-07-2013, 06:16 PM
here guys here is a link to my add trying to get all out asap. http://racine.craigslist.org/pet/4115460028.html. if you want please let me know through there will go right to email. someone wants it all ill cut a deal

changed my mind im keeping it all lol jk
come today with 3500 and take everything I can find that does anything with fish
Jeff you should just buy all this stuff you know its all worth it

X1fighter
10-08-2013, 11:11 AM
PLEASE!!!!! don't try to email and low ball on this your getting two 125's and equipment that worth way more than im asking im need be ill sell discus and keep all equiptment just my one setup filter system is worth this much with the fish. If your serious and want two nice setups or one or whatever you want you let me know and ill send the price. tired of people that are on forums sending ill give you $10 a discus and 100 for setup. if that the case please don't email me as you cant afford setup you cant afford to take care of my babies correctly.

X1fighter
10-08-2013, 11:58 AM
come out today and pickup everything 3500 cash in hand you wont regret it one bit everything fish will be yours and I have a lot of nice equiptment all works and you get anything I have fish related

X1fighter
10-10-2013, 12:04 AM
im starting to split I know a good guy that will take fish since no one thinks there worth buying so I can shutdown . I guess no one has money anymore kinda like me.

Trier20
10-10-2013, 12:17 AM
im starting to split I know a good guy that will take fish since no one thinks there worth buying so I can shutdown . I guess no one has money anymore kinda like me.

Selling my set up too. Having a hard time find buyers as well.

X1fighter
10-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Selling my set up too. Having a hard time find buyers as well.

ya I hear that some people want pieces and 1 of these and one of those but geez man 3500 dollars for two complete setups with awesome discus from one of the best keeper I know. Anyone that bought off discusloverjeff knows he is determined and knows a lot well all my discus guess where they came from. my breeders are the breeders he was selling spawn from. Jeff knows that his discus had the best of care that is why I ended up with them. when I wasn't home my wife was doing water changes when I was home I was doing water changes. In his words I over do everything hense the huge chiller to keep temps perfect 100 gallon nova sump. He has given me all the information and passed so much knowledge on to me and my family that they had the care of jeff me and my wife all the time if I had a question all I had was a call to make. I cant believe that no one has picked any of his fish up or these setups. I have more than asking price in just filtration and fish. and you get two 125 gallon fish tanks. and everything else I have other than my gorilla breeder stand that I built to hold a car.....lol

rainforestexperience
10-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Im interested in the Pidgeon Pair. Can you email me pictures at sales@aquartaquariums.com?

X1fighter
10-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Im interested in the Pidgeon Pair. Can you email me pictures at sales@aquartaquariums.com?

is there any one that knows how to ship discus around 53182?

X1fighter
10-18-2013, 09:05 PM
this will be last weekend tanks fish and everything avalable. im shutting down. if you want something email quick and p/u only. zip 53182 already have people coming but to pass on any of this if your close would be rediculous.
after this weekend everything being auctioned.
and for a refresher this what i have

I have 2 125 gallon tanks 1 glass 1 acrylic

acrylic setup 5 ft long is 700 smaller sump and return and hood stand and lights

glass setup 5 ft long is 1500 very large sump 100 gallon and return pump large chiller/heater uv 8 bulb t5 with extra bulbs this is a tank that takes care of itself.

various live plants for sale price depends on what type and how much bought wanna plant three tanks you can

various discus for sale juv dark angels, albino, many different types depending on type depends on price

two breeding pairs 450 a piece price drop 350 a pair

two juv motoro sting rays 125 per sold

breeding bristle nose plecos price will be determined by size and amount bought

breeding german rams spawn all the time just food basically for other fish but could be separated to make great parents they try to guard there best will be determined by size and amount bought sold

discus in show tank are pairing and about 3 1/2 inches going to try another route and for now I would like to sell off the tanks that I have and fish

5 20 gallons full setups sold

1 40 gallon sold

have lots of extras also

have Hamilton grey halide setup everything works 700 5 foot long

X1fighter
10-18-2013, 10:43 PM
this will be last weekend tanks fish and everything avalable. im shutting down. if you want something email quick and p/u only. zip 53182 already have people coming but to pass on any of this if your close would be rediculous.
after this weekend everything being auctioned.
and for a refresher this what i have

I have 2 125 gallon tanks 1 glass 1 acrylic

acrylic setup 5 ft long is 700 smaller sump and return and hood stand and lights

glass setup 5 ft long is 1500 very large sump 100 gallon and return pump large chiller/heater uv 8 bulb t5 with extra bulbs this is a tank that takes care of itself.

various live plants for sale price depends on what type and how much bought wanna plant three tanks you can

various discus for sale juv dark angels, albino, many different types depending on type depends on price

two breeding pairs 450 a piece price drop 350 a pair

two juv motoro sting rays 125 per sold

breeding bristle nose plecos price will be determined by size and amount bought

breeding german rams spawn all the time just food basically for other fish but could be separated to make great parents they try to guard there best will be determined by size and amount bought sold

discus in show tank are pairing and about 3 1/2 inches going to try another route and for now I would like to sell off the tanks that I have and fish

5 20 gallons full setups sold

1 40 gallon sold

have lots of extras also

have Hamilton grey halide setup everything works 700 5 foot long

and all fish in tank if you take all 1000 there yours plecos and discus

discus 316
10-24-2013, 11:45 AM
I'm looking for some plants if you want to part with some

X1fighter
10-24-2013, 03:28 PM
If you wanna come out pm me or email me

X1fighter
10-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Btw price drop on glass tank with discus. 2k for discus bristlenose plants lights tank stand nova sump 100 gallon. chiller brand new return pump uv sterilizer and might have more everything in and attached to that tank. Email me need out ASAP x1fighter@mail.com

X1fighter
10-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Btw price drop on glass tank with discus. 2k for discus bristlenose plants lights tank stand nova sump 100 gallon. chiller brand new return pump uv sterilizer and might have more everything in and attached to that tank. Email me need out ASAP x1fighter@mail.com

will also split up
chiller 500
uv 100
sump 200
pump 100
all fish 1000
breeding pairs 350 a piece
cones 15
juv from 35 to 70
plants all for 100
bristle nose 40
light 350 8 bulb t5
let me know as of sunday will bring to shop to trade in and they will jack price way up on the fish.

X1fighter
10-28-2013, 09:10 PM
100 gallon sump 200
1500 chiller http://globalaquaria.com/pacificcoastimports12hpgenxc-0500aquariumchiller.aspx 500
uv sterilizer 100
brand new return pump mag drive 100
i have probably 12 juvies left or more right now from 35 to 70
The one pair is a super-checkerboard pigeons 450 for pair
Then i have Albino Red Spotted green female with the Altum Flora male. 400
breeding bristle nose plecos 40 for all plecos
plants that would plant out plenty of tanks (dont know the name of them) 100 for all
cones 15 a piece
glass tank 700 with stand
will sell for 2k if everything at once.

X1fighter
10-29-2013, 04:49 PM
got a sweeter deal also. if you buy the main setup i will throw in another 125 for 300 that tank was over 4k by itself but that offer will not last long

X1fighter
10-31-2013, 12:08 PM
bump any interest want to shutdown today so let me know.

X1fighter
11-05-2013, 12:06 AM
bump any interest want to shutdown today so let me know.

everything sold admin please close