PDA

View Full Version : Please Read...Two Concurrent Auctions

Second Hand Pat
11-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi all,

Kenny and Forrest have two concurrent auctions; The Blue auction is auction one and the Red auction is auction two. Here are the links. If you decide to bid on the auctions please keep track of the auction you are bidding on. Of course it is perfectly fine if you wish to bid on both :D

Blue Auction One:
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?110442-Blue-Community-Auction-1-by-Kenny-and-Forrest&p=1044800#post1044800

Red Auction Two:
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?110443-Red-Community-Auction-2-by-Kenny-and-Forrest&p=1044801#post1044801

Please note: you may only bid on these auctions if you were a registered member prior to the auction start date of November 9, 2013 and have 10 or more posts. Members' bids who do not meet this criteria will be removed.

Keith Perkins
11-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Oh what fun, more goodies from Forrest and Kenny. Thanks guys.

sharkbite
11-09-2013, 05:51 PM
I would love to bid but unfortunately I don't know how to start a post so I have been unable to become a full member. Someone please explain and instruct me on how to do this so that I can become a REAL member.

Discusdude7
11-10-2013, 09:27 PM
I would love to bid but unfortunately I don't know how to start a post so I have been unable to become a full member. Someone please explain and instruct me on how to do this so that I can become a REAL member.

Just reply to a thread 5 more times (need 11 posts to be a full member and you have 6). Go into the photo gallery and compliment people on their fish or something..

Kenny's Discus
11-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Pat,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for organizing the 2 auction threads for us, your help is greatly appreciated!

Happy Bidding everyone. I will cherry-pick out 2 great groups for the winning bidders rest assured. Thank you all for your support!

Kenny & Forrest

coty
11-13-2013, 09:30 PM
counting the days down.... would love to win one of the groups....both groups are nice..

Second Hand Pat
11-19-2013, 09:31 PM
Pat,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for organizing the 2 auction threads for us, your help is greatly appreciated!

Happy Bidding everyone. I will cherry-pick out 2 great groups for the winning bidders rest assured. Thank you all for your support!

Kenny & Forrest

You are more then welcome Kenny...

Ok folks, a bit more then 24 hours to go on the auctions. Good luck everyone.
Pat