PDA

View Full Version : Juvenile Blue Turquoise Discus for sale

somefinsfishy
11-24-2013, 01:55 AM
These fish were hatched and raised in Chicago tap water (pH 7.4-7.6 and hardness of about 170 ppm). We do not use R/O water or any buffers in our water. These babies do not have their color yet, as expected with discus. They are currently eating crushed flake, crushed tetrabits, .5mm Spectrum pellets and frozen beef heart. These Blue Turquoise Discus are about the size of a nickel (body only) and we are asking $15 each. We can ship up yo 16 in a box for a flat rate of $16 to anywhere in the Continental United States, including a live arrival guarantee. I am new to this site, so may not be looking at my direct messages very often or this ad, but can be contacted via e-mail at matt_fleisch@yahoo.com and will respond promptly.

Thanks,
Matt

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc448/mflash980/Blue%20Turq%20Discus/IMG_1137_zpsbe3b8c11.jpg

mnorberry
01-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Just received 10 outstanding discus frys from this AD. All were live and look great. The first day and they are swimming and eating. Good communication and great packaging. I will be a repeat customer in the future. Nice bonus