PDA

View Full Version : #^%&*! Santa

Keith Perkins
12-25-2013, 10:54 AM
Just went down to the fishcave and checked all the tanks and Santa didn't leave me what I asked for. I tried REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to be a good boy this year, but still no new discus. That's it! Santa is officially OFF my Christmas card list.

Kal-El
12-25-2013, 11:03 AM
I ask Santa for nice breeding pair. Christmas is here and I didn't receive my proven pair but instead I receive a check for $1000 from winning my fantasy football league this year... Now I have the funds to get a really nice pair and other fish things. I guess Santa was listening... ;) thanks Santa...

Bud Smith
12-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Just went down to the fishcave and checked all the tanks and Santa didn't leave me what I asked for. I tried REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to be a good boy this year, but still no new discus. That's it! Santa is officially OFF my Christmas card list.

Keith - did you forget the cookies and milk for Santa - I heard that ticks him off lol

Keith Perkins
12-25-2013, 11:23 AM
I left the adult Christmas version Bud, a dang near full bottle of peppermint schnapps sitting right there on the counter along with some hot chocolate mix if he was interested.

musicmarn1
12-25-2013, 11:35 AM
did you put something special in the stocking for the wife ? ;) i hear that really gets the discus flowing !!

Rudustin
12-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah, the stuff in a stocking for wife actually works. It's still Christmas day. Santa could still be working!

Bill63SG
12-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Didnt he send you an air pump?

Keith Perkins
12-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Not that I've found yet Bill...double checking the stocking. Nope, no air pump.

Bud Smith
12-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Keith - I have discus coming Friday to my fish room - I think Santa wanted to wait until after Christmas so they arrived safely. Check your fish room Friday - you never know or maybe he dropped them off at Jeff's lol

dirtyplants
12-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Santa upped his ante, he wants local micro brews,
He has a liking for amber, that is what he sampled to taste.
He grabbed all the rum laced cookies, and left an IOU in its place.
And stuffed all the stockings with old coupons to peruse,
I watched with amazement, although slightly amused,
As the old guy who creaked a bit doddery, weathered I fear,
Took all the gifts he had given to me in the past years,
He reached for my tank and magically then appeared,
Six of my discus with harnesses, bells and assorted gear,
He told Dancer to relax, have a beer and enjoy,
As my six discus swam through the sky hauling Santa and his toys,
As he disappeared late into the blackness of night,
I was freaked by the weirdness of Santa and of his sight,
In the distance I heard him call out as if to say,
Have a wet and fishy Christmas, enjoy a holiday flick
on dear old Saint Nic!

dkeef
12-25-2013, 06:13 PM
Forget santa. I asked my wife and got 5 of kennys for xmas.

kareen
12-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Santa got me 8 new 2" little Discus and now I have to keep them happy and heathy.

Second Hand Pat
12-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Keith, so bummer Christmas for you.

Trier20
12-26-2013, 01:38 AM
Blah blah blah didn't I offer you some like ooooooooh two weeks ago? Lol

Keith Perkins
12-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Blah blah blah didn't I offer you some like ooooooooh two weeks ago? Lol

Maybe if you hadn't been standing under mistletoe at the time I would have been more receptive to your offer. :)

Keith Perkins
12-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Keith, so bummer Christmas for you.

Oh I don't know, I bought Vanessa a $10 gift that she absolutely loved.

Rudustin
12-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Well, Santa (me), is bringing my belated present from Kenny tomorrow because the FEDX rain deer have messed up big time and in fear that they would Kenny Santa delayed my delivery date till tomorrow of four Rafflesias. So Christmas keeps on giving as of tomorrow.