PDA

View Full Version : FS Dwarf Water Lettuce -Pistia Stratiotes $7 - shipping cost US only

laborelch
01-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Got lots of water lettuce (it's growing like crazy in my 200g) to give away. I figured before tossing it on the compost, I'd ask if someone wants some. I can fit about a handful of pieces in a USPS small priority box. Paypal me $7 to freshwatertank @ gmail.com (to cover packaging and shipping) and I'll ship it out (prefer Mon/Tues to ship – depending on temperatures… and it has been cold….). These are floating plants and great to provide cover to species like discus, loaches, livebearers and others.
Here a link to what this floating plant is and it’s requirements: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistia

misiek7256
01-26-2014, 10:56 PM
hello pp sent

Thanks

laborelch
01-27-2014, 05:19 PM
lots of views - only one person interested in free plants obviously. Going into the trash today - I really need to weed out my 200g. Mods please delete/lock this post. Thanks, Steffi

Skip
01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
sorry.. they are illegal to have in possession in the Great State of Texas..

laborelch
01-28-2014, 11:37 AM
Yes, will add the state regulation info once I get a new batch - did the overnight test last night - didn't look so good after a night outside packaged like I would ship. I could order 72hr heat packs but then it's getting too complicated and would add to the cost - so moved what I don't need to the compost this morning. Should have an sufficiently big new batch later this year when the temps are warmer.