PDA

View Full Version : FS Discus for sale......Jackson, New Jersey....pick up only

Joe K.
03-26-2014, 06:34 PM
I am getting out of discus and would like to sell the 12 that I have. All of them were purchased from Discus Madness in Union NJ. They range in size from approx. 2.5" to 4.5" In the group are 2 red turquoise,2 red dragon,2 apricot rainbows,1 red melon, 1 red Marlboro, 1 brilliant blue,1 blue diamond, 1 blue pearl diamond and 1 tiger pigeon. There are also 3 plecos....1 snowball, 1 albino bristlenose and 1 regular bristlenose. I would like to sell all of them as a group if possible to someone who knows how to care for discus. I am getting out of discus because I am just tired of doing so many water changes and I want to use the tank for another saltwater tank which I like better. They feed on beefheart cubes and tubiflex cubes and new life spectrum pellets and flakes. I am open to offers for the group. E-mail me for pics.Thanks for looking.

yquefue
03-26-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm interested I also bought all my discus from Mathias no complaints so far, I would love to see some pictures maybe we work a deal since I’m setting up a 125 gallon and leave in union city. This is my email:freyruiz33@gmail.

yquefue
03-26-2014, 10:02 PM
Joe,
I got your pictures you can't hardly see them, I have almost all of then but i like the apricot rainbows if your planing to sell them individualy.
thanks

Joe K.
03-29-2014, 11:11 AM
All fish have been sold.