PDA

View Full Version : FS FS: 3 Discus & other fish, live plants/driftwood - Warwick, RI - P/U only

wild4discus
03-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Hello all,
I am breaking down my 125 gallon planted community tank and converting to bare bottom (to simplify maintenance) to make room for an order for Kenny's April shipment. I also have 4 other tanks that I have to clear out. I am starting a new job in a few weeks and just won't have the time to maintain all of them and give all my fish the good care they need.
I have for sale one 4 inch brilliant blue, one 4 1/2 inch cobalt, and one 5 inch+ PB (checkerboard cross). Discus are approximately 9 months old and were bought from a home breeder in Boston (Chinatown). Also have 1 keyhole cichlid, 1 bolivian ram (male), 2 GBRs (1 male blue ram X gold ram and 1 female long finned GBR), 1 bristlenose pleco, 1 albino bristlenose pleco, 1 clown pleco, 2 julii cories, 1 sterbai cory, 2 true siamese algae eaters, 3 large black neon tetras, 2 glolight tetras, 2 white cloud minnows, 2 jumbo red crayfish. Also have a variety of live plants (10 species) and 4 pieces of driftwood that need to go. I need to get rid of the substrate, too which is 80 lbs of Eco Complete. Prices, pics, and sizes of fish are listed on the following craigslist posts:

http://providence.craigslist.org/for/4393530871.html. Discus
http://providence.craigslist.org/for/4393901216.html. Dwarf cichlids, plecos, cories, SAE's
http://providence.craigslist.org/for/4393594445.html. Jumbo Crayfish
http://providence.craigslist.org/for/4393800626.html. Plants & driftwood

For any questions PM me or call/text 401-474-5442. Thanks, Tony.
Will consider local delivery or meet within 30 minute drive.

wild4discus
03-26-2014, 11:29 PM
Forgot to mention I priced the discus high on Craigslist to avoid low ballers and people that have not had any experience with discus. The price is negotiable for the discus and will accept a reasonable offer. Just let me know you saw this posting on SD.

treemanone2003
03-27-2014, 08:19 AM
I saw your ad last night on CL and told my girl based on the info that you supplied, "This person HAS to be on SImply, MUST be getting fish from Kenny, and has a good clue of what their doing" lol. If it wasn't so late last night I was gonna text ya quick and just say "SD member ? Lol. Looking forward to your pics after they arrive.

wild4discus
03-27-2014, 11:50 AM
I saw your ad last night on CL and told my girl based on the info that you supplied, "This person HAS to be on SImply, MUST be getting fish from Kenny, and has a good clue of what their doing" lol. If it wasn't so late last night I was gonna text ya quick and just say "SD member ? Lol. Looking forward to your pics after they arrive.

This made me lol... You were spot on what you said to your girl. I have way too much stuff I need to move out to make room for Kenny's fish. Can't wait, only a few more weeks!!!

treemanone2003
03-27-2014, 07:22 PM
This made me lol... You were spot on what you said to your girl. I have way too much stuff I need to move out to make room for Kenny's fish. Can't wait, only a few more weeks!!!

I just rolled on the floor !!!! I was in the "man cave" reading it and bum rushed my girl screaming "You'll never guess what" lol. She thought I cut off a finger. After I explained, and got the little "pow, don't scare me like that again", it was all good. PLEASE, keep us posted on the new arrivals. Looking forward to it. And it's not a case of being too far away, but I just have no room atm for anymore. Have fun with it !!! And by all means, POST SOME PICS !!!! Ha ha !!!

wild4discus
03-27-2014, 08:02 PM
I just rolled on the floor !!!! I was in the "man cave" reading it and bum rushed my girl screaming "You'll never guess what" lol. She thought I cut off a finger. After I explained, and got the little "pow, don't scare me like that again", it was all good. PLEASE, keep us posted on the new arrivals. Looking forward to it. And it's not a case of being too far away, but I just have no room atm for anymore. Have fun with it !!! And by all means, POST SOME PICS !!!! Ha ha !!!

Just LMAO. Will definitely post pics after they arrive. Started out putting in an order for 8 discus, now it's up to 11 or 12. I really need to control myself before I break the budget.

wild4discus
03-28-2014, 11:21 PM
Price for the 3 discus reduced to $180.

JmDiscuss
03-28-2014, 11:32 PM
I hear what your saying, I am getting ready for some fish myself from kenny, I would take them off your hands if I was not ordering my self, plus I am in NC.

good luck very nice fish someone will take them..

Jerry

wild4discus
03-29-2014, 02:10 PM
Keyhole cichlid, both blue rams, clown pleco, 1 siamese algae eater, all tetras, and all driftwood are sold.
Still have discus, cories, 1 bristlenose pleco, 1 albino bristlenose pleco, jumbo crayfish and a lot of plants for sale.

wild4discus
03-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Mod please close thread. Discus and most of the other fish are now sold. Thank you everyone for looking.