PDA

View Full Version : FS Have to close my fishroom due to health issues

chipster55
04-27-2014, 11:48 PM
Hi-
I have a fish room that I cannot keep anymore due to health concerns. At current prices I probably have well over $8,000 in tanks, supplies, and many misc. items that I will be selling. I would like to trade for a new single 150 gallon tank with complete set-up. I have 7 tanks with stands.
3-40 gallon (1 with 4 Silver Dollars) and 2 empty; 1-55 gallon (empty); 1- 55 gallon (has active shrimp farm with over 100 cherry red shrimp and breeding like rabbits) 1-125 Gallon Planted with sump system
In addition I have Co2 systems with ph monitors (some may need looking at as there are leaks in a couple Regulators.) on the 55, 75, 125, 130 Gallon tanks. I also have 2-20 lb C02 Bottles, 2-10 lb C02 bottles and 2 or 3 5 gal C02 bottles.

I have a whole storage room of accessories some never taken out of box. Included in the accessories are two Coralife 4 stage R/O unit rated at 100 gpd one is still in box and one used.
Also numerous glass blown C02 reference bulbs from GLA. I also have numerous air pumps (some in brand new in box). I have many heaters for different size aquariums as well as JBJ True Temp Heat controllers on all aquariums still set up and I’m pretty sure there are a couple more that may be new or used very little.
All Aquariums still running (125, 130, 75, and 55 gal) have Penn Flex Cascade filters that are one size above the recommended flow for each tank. I believe the 2 I have under the 130 Gallon are rated for 115 gallon gph and 265 gph systems.

My 75 gallon has 4 Hydor Koralia Power Heads, my 55 has 2 and my 125 has 4. There are also some that aren’t in use.

Four of the aquariums have Coralife Aqualight T-5 lamp high output fixtures and 3 of them also have lunar lights. The light on my 130 gallon is custom made and high quality. All have the 10,000k and 6500k bulbs in them. The lights on the 130 gallon are brand new. I just took them out of box a week ago to put on the 130 to see how they look. They are very bright with all lights on. If you don’t want that much brightness you can turn any of the lights on or off as each of the four lights have individual control switches. Very nice and bright aquarium. have timers for all my aquarium lights to control off and on times.
I also have a brine shrimp hatching kit that is brand new. There are 4 large jars as well as every thing you need for raising brine shrimp for your fry. I have plenty of fertilizer for plants and two or three large unopened Tetra fish flakes. There are many other small items in my fish storage room to long to list here.
As I said I must sell or trade all this as I have my 4th back surgery coming up May 14th. I would be happy to meet with you if you would like to take a look. I would trade all this for 1 150 Gallon drilled tank set up. I can have some guys available to help with the loading of the tanks if you want to get in on this great deal. I am located in Sedalia,MO.

Thanks
Chip Jackson
660-221-8810

blueluv
04-28-2014, 12:44 AM
How much for the true temp control ? Do you ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chipster55
04-28-2014, 12:54 AM
I'm going to sell all as one. Don't have time to part everything out. Sorry, thanks for asking

jmf3460
04-28-2014, 12:37 PM
will you be selling that big clump of what looks to be anubias in the center of your 75 gallon tank??

DiscusLoverJeff
04-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Hello Chris,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Can you please provide the readers with a price so they can decide if they are interested or not?

paulW
04-29-2014, 10:49 AM
Just throwing this out there, but if you separate, I might be interested in the RO system (You'd need to ship it).
PM if you ever decide to.. Won't bug you any further.

jmf3460
04-29-2014, 11:11 AM
same here, id be interested in that big clump of anubias if you are willing to ship it by itself.