PDA

View Full Version : Discus critique

treker5
04-28-2014, 01:28 AM
Can someone critique this discus. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
(approx. 6 inches in size).

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=82339&d=1398662665

musicmarn1
04-28-2014, 01:54 AM
Looks beautiful to me, eyes a teeeeny bit too large but very pretty!

rickztahone
04-28-2014, 01:57 AM
A very nice looking discus IMO. Maybe the pattern could have been more even in the frontal part of the body. Nice fins overall. Again, a good looking discus.

flapjack24
04-28-2014, 03:52 AM
Amazing discus!!! love the intense blue with the fading fine detail on the body, but whats really cool is the wild coloration on the fins. The black ban and orange edge is cool. You selling the fish im interested :p

brewmaster15
04-28-2014, 06:32 AM
Hi,
If you are looking for some feedback on the discus, I would suggest that you post multiple pictures of it from different angles and both sides.. It will help people better see the fishes characteristics. Some info as to its age would also help. My first impression is thats a nice snakeskin, great color, nice red eyes and pattern. Looks very healthy.Its a keeper!
Thanks,
al

GeauxDiscus
04-28-2014, 10:45 PM
That's a HORRIBLE looking fish. You should mail it to me, and I'll take care of it for you. ;)

Pooter
04-29-2014, 02:41 AM
I will be in So Cal next week for business. I will glady box it up and take it off your hands. Beautiful fish, but I think that of all fish.

gundala
05-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi,
If you are looking for some feedback on the discus, I would suggest that you post multiple pictures of it from different angles and both sides.. It will help people better see the fishes characteristics. Some info as to its age would also help. My first impression is thats a nice snakeskin, great color, nice red eyes and pattern. Looks very healthy.Its a keeper!
Thanks,
al

And maybe if you post it here: ADMIN EDIT: Link removed to unavailable and closed forum It has all the critics & judges.

But somehow, it is no longer listed under "Main Discus Topics". You have to use the search function. Sorry.