PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Discus.

Mia427
05-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Had a chance last night to visit Chicago Discus!
I was definitely blown away!!!!!! I could not believe the size of discus they had!!!! I've never seen any that big before.

Miranda was so AMAZING! We talked fish for some time before choosing the 2 I would be taking home. She was beyond professional and sweet!

They had so many to choose from I didn't even know where to start! In all honesty, I wanted to buy all of them lol.

As I was leaving Miranda told me to call any time if I had any questions about anything and she would be there to assist me.

GREAT people, GREAT place!!!

Huge recommendation for anyone who is close enough to drive! My commute was a hour and forty minutes and it was definitely worth it. They also ship fish ;-)

Most definitely will be back there!!!
Loved this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago Discus
05-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Had a chance last night to visit Chicago Discus!
I was definitely blown away!!!!!! I could not believe the size of discus they had!!!! I've never seen any that big before.

Miranda was so AMAZING! We talked fish for some time before choosing the 2 I would be taking home. She was beyond professional and sweet!

They had so many to choose from I didn't even know where to start! In all honesty, I wanted to buy all of them lol.

As I was leaving Miranda told me to call any time if I had any questions about anything and she would be there to assist me.

GREAT people, GREAT place!!!

Huge recommendation for anyone who is close enough to drive! My commute was a hour and forty minutes and it was definitely worth it. They also ship fish ;-)

Most definitely will be back there!!!
Loved this place!

Miranda mentioned that you stop by she also said what a wonderful person you are :). Sorry I couldn't meet you :( I was working....Josie

Mia427
05-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Miranda mentioned that you stop by she also said what a wonderful person you are :). Sorry I couldn't meet you :( I was working....Josie

Aw how nice of her! She was great! I did mention you and was bummed to find out you were working! I'm sure we will meet, I will definitely be back!!!!!!!

Phillydubs
05-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Enough of the gushy love! Tell us what you got!!! Pics?

Miranda and Josie are great people and have amazing discus. I bought 4 from them months and months ago and whenever I email a questions or usually in my case many questions they always get back instantly with educated and helpful responses. Great fish Great people. Can't go wrong.

Mia427
05-16-2014, 06:31 AM
Enough of the gushy love! Tell us what you got!!! Pics?

Miranda and Josie are great people and have amazing discus. I bought 4 from them months and months ago and whenever I email a questions or usually in my case many questions they always get back instantly with educated and helpful responses. Great fish Great people. Can't go wrong.

They sure are great! I couldn't be happier with my purchase! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/16/8adyte5u.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/16/se6yzevu.jpg

Nathanp
05-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Very pretty! So bummed that no one seems to be in oregon to visit.