PDA

View Full Version : for my fellow new yorkers

kid discus
05-31-2014, 01:54 AM
I'm starting this post because i am curious if anyone would want to split an order from Chad Adams of his amazing ring leopard PB cross juvies. if you have seen these fish then you know how nice they are and if you havnt seen them then you can always look at one of chads many threads. Chad has a minimum order for shipping and i just don't have the room for a full order (wish i did though lol ) i had asked Chads permission to post this thread, so on that note if anyone is interested or has any questions please PM me
thank you
Nick

ronald sherman
06-04-2014, 03:28 PM
hey can you fill me in on the detail's I'm not from NY city but not far either 70 miles and may not be against taking a train too pick them up how much are they what is half of the min, include shipping cost? I even would pay 4 them ahead of time too chad threw paypal

Chad Adams
06-04-2014, 06:10 PM
hey can you fill me in on the detail's I'm not from NY city but not far either 70 miles and may not be against taking a train too pick them up how much are they what is half of the min, include shipping cost? I even would pay 4 them ahead of time too chad threw paypal

Ron, I can add some more if OK with Nick. Check with him:)

Chad

kid discus
06-05-2014, 09:52 PM
yeah thats fine with me ronald ill pm you the info thanks chad