PDA

View Full Version : Josie & Miranda are Terrible!!

Phillydubs
06-04-2014, 08:11 PM
They answer all of your questions quickly and with care, they package their discus beautifully, they take orders for their sale at the last minute and they even make you offers you can't refuse on additional fish!!

Like I said terrible!!! Hahaha

Sorry, it seems to be my M.O. To start posts like this. It was greeted with great humor and delight in the past so I hope you all understand my humor. People are always raving about these sponsors, as they should. I just feel like it makes people have to click and then they get to read my rave review.

As I briefly stated above I just love dealing with these ladies for many reasons. I have to admit they totally sold me this time with their video the last day of their sale. Late ol me decides to email around 1130 pm the du of the sale ending to squeeze in an order. The ladies were more than accommodating. Took my order and even informed me that one of the discus I picked was possibly pairing with another and offered me a deal I couldn't refuse on the second part of the pair ;)

Their communication is just amazing. They deal with my pain in the butt questions and requests all the time. They keep their eye out on certain strains. They are just lovely. The shipping is so easy and they package their stock so well. The fish arrived in excellent shape great color right out of the bag.

You can not go wrong with Chicago Discus. Now I need a new tank for my possible pair and for all the others I want!!

gundala
06-04-2014, 08:33 PM
You definitely wanna change Terrible to TERRIFIC...:p

Rudustin
06-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Phil, you scared me for a minute! The ladies of Chicago Discus are as wonderful as their discus. I got your email but will answer tomorrow. Cooking dinner now! Take care.

Phillydubs
06-04-2014, 08:47 PM
I kid I kid!!!!

Made you read it though right??

I feel like people skip over the gushy we love you post but this people go right to. So I suck you in and then Rave!!!

Love these ladies!!

Rudustin
06-04-2014, 08:50 PM
I kid I kid!!!!

Made you read it though right??

I feel like people skip over the gushy we love you post but this people go right to. So I suck you in and then Rave!!!

Love these ladies!! I have to admit that it did get my attention. LOL!

Chicago Discus
06-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Lord......You Scared the $hit out of me......LOL.... Josie

Phil... It's customers like you that make this business worthwhile.... Miranda

warblad79
06-05-2014, 02:32 PM
I'm totally shocked but until I read the whole comment. I'm glad is not something negative because I don't want to see Chicago Discus going out of business. There Discus fish are top quality

pauline
06-05-2014, 02:40 PM
I never doubted for a minute that the subject line on this thread was a joke. :-)

pastry
06-06-2014, 01:46 PM
already knew philly's tactics... good job philly :P i knew when i was reading it that the poster sounded familiar. looked over at the name and it dawned on me.

josie, one of these days I'll get around to trying out some of your discus. tough/busy times right now though.

Steve&Tammy
06-06-2014, 01:57 PM
I never doubted for a minute that the subject line on this thread was a joke. :-)

I agree. Knowing all I have read about the ladies at Chicago Discus.......I was not fooled. Phillydubs was simply being facecious!!! :laugh:

tomandgrammy
06-06-2014, 11:09 PM
:computer:...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

alexh
06-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Me too, i'm very satisfy with their services from beginning to receiving the fish. I bought 6 small Piwowarski RT and 2 big Piwowarski cobalt. So i recommand to the people want buy fish from them.

two thums up!!!

alex