PDA

View Full Version : Moving pairs

Christian74
06-12-2014, 02:08 PM
I have 3 proven pairs of discus i dont have the time atm to breed so i was wondering if i put them all in one tank together would it be a problem?

fishman667
06-12-2014, 02:18 PM
I have a pair with a bunch of other discus that are not paired and they are doing really well together , only a little bit of aggression from my female , the male swims with everyone though. Don't know how multiple pairs would do, depends on the size and length of your tank, I have a really long tank and that's why it works.

Christian74
06-12-2014, 06:21 PM
I have a pair with a bunch of other discus that are not paired and they are doing really well together , only a little bit of aggression from my female , the male swims with everyone though. Don't know how multiple pairs would do, depends on the size and length of your tank, I have a really long tank and that's why it works.

they would be going in a 125 with other discus

Bill63SG
06-12-2014, 06:57 PM
For the most part,the should be fine.Someone mught try to stake out a territory and breed,but that happens all the time anyway.Or they might break up and re-pair with someone else.

tonytheboss1
06-12-2014, 07:22 PM
For the most part,the should be fine.Someone mught try to stake out a territory and breed,but that happens all the time anyway.Or they might break up and re-pair with someone else.

+1