PDA

View Full Version : Got in my new Discus from Kenny!!!

Snow
06-24-2014, 02:56 PM
They are absolutely beautiful! And the 4 Flora X's were the largest I have ever seen in person! The butterfly's are beautiful too with their bit of orange on the fins. And as a "surprise" he also sent me 1 Albino Cobalt. It's fins at the tip look as though they almost glow.

These were totally Awesome fish! Very healthy looking and the colors are beautiful beyond words. I ended up giving my husband 1/2 of them for his tank too. He is now "hooked" on Discus LOL. I haven't had much sleep & once everyone gets a little more settled I will post pics.

I really can't say enough about Kenny's service & staying in contact with me. He runs an outstanding business. I am one VERY happy customer.

musicmarn1
06-24-2014, 04:34 PM
great choice Snow, Kenny is a top class sponsor and i respect him highly. i cant WAIT to see your babies, your starting out with the best quality around :)

flyingdiscus
06-24-2014, 09:43 PM
can't wait to see them;)

Mikemeets
06-25-2014, 04:45 AM
Post pics please!

Snow
06-26-2014, 12:23 AM
I promise to get pics up soon. I had to help move 1 of my daughters today and I have to help another one move on Sunday & Monday. But I will get some pics.

I need a new tank that is much larger.....but where to put it??? HUmmmm not sure yet But I will defiantly be getting a larger (hopefully) tank than I have now. Maybe 100+ gallon :)

SortSay2003
06-26-2014, 01:17 AM
I promise to get pics up soon. I had to help move 1 of my daughters today and I have to help another one move on Sunday & Monday.

Hmmm? Moving out your kids to make room for Kenny's discus:) Great idea:thumbsup:!!!!! J/k. I just know the pics won't do those gorgeous babies from Kenny&Forrest any justice. Enjoy!!!!!:)

jonnyr
06-26-2014, 05:41 AM
pics pics pics =D