PDA

View Full Version : Discus wanted

edsye
08-20-2014, 07:01 PM
I am in western Wisconsin (Mindoro, WI). I will be setting up a 72 gallon tank for a discus tank...after 10 years of breaking up fights with African cichlids I looking in a new direction. I will be ready for stock in about a month. I'm looking for someone with young discus to sell within driving distance. I'm new to discus, but not new to the aquarium hobby both salt and fresh. I'd appreciate advise. I will be looking to purchase after Sept. 15th.
Ed

Chicago Discus
08-20-2014, 07:08 PM
I would check out cozykeith, he will be in driving distance to you. He usually has some fry available ........Josie

edsye
08-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Since I'm new to this forum...How do I contact CozyKeith?
Ed

Second Hand Pat
08-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Hi Ed, wait until you have 11 posts and are promoted to a registered member and you will be able to pm Keith. I would also like to suggest if you are unable to find anything local that you consider the sponsors we have here on Simply.
Pat

discuspaul
08-21-2014, 01:12 PM
Since I'm new to this forum...How do I contact CozyKeith?
Ed
When you have enough posts to be a registered member, just go to the 'notifications' section, and PM (private message) CozyKeith (that's his member username) and he'll get your message.

13discus
08-21-2014, 02:00 PM
I also live in wisconsin and I have fry that will be ready when you need them.
Tim

edsye
08-21-2014, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the information. I will contact leads when I can send PM. I have process started...tank is about half full of RO water. I'll be using a canister filter off one of my existing tanks to seed. Driftwood with Anubis and Java fern attached will be placed soon. I am excited about this new project...I'm trying to be patient.
Ed