PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Offering

brewmaster15
08-31-2014, 08:29 AM
Hello all,
The majority of my customers here prefer the cubes we sell over the loose, but I do have many that prefer the loose but would like to have the benefits of our Bio-pigment formula to bring out the reds in their fish.

I've asked Mal @ Australian Blackworms to make me a batch of loose worms with Biopigment and have received that on my last order. I only have a a few Kgs availible.... Those of you interested can order here....

http://aquaticsuppliers.com/Special-OfferBioPigment-Loose-Freeze-Dried-Blackworms_c8.htm

If the response is good, I'll talk with Mal about making it a regular item here

Thanks everyone for all your support!
-al

dghby
08-31-2014, 12:42 PM
nice, thanks Al, I just ordered....

Scribbles
08-31-2014, 01:05 PM
That's great Al! Do you happen to know the shelf life of the blackworms after the bag is opened? As a rule of thumb I figure 6 months but wasn't sure.

Chris

niqhil
08-31-2014, 05:39 PM
Just ordered them ..! Thanks Al.

My clown loaches pull out the cubes and take them in there den :(

brewmaster15
09-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks everyone!

That's great Al! Do you happen to know the shelf life of the blackworms after the bag is opened? As a rule of thumb I figure 6 months but wasn't sure.

Chris

Chris,
For my customers that take advantage of the bulk packages or those with few fish, I suggest 6-12 months if stored dry and protected from oyxgen, heat, and moisture(wet fingers, humidity,etc). Best way to do that is in a zip lock bag,stored in the freezer or refrigerator. Take out what you'll need for a few weeks which is fine at Room temp.

hth,
al

brewmaster15
09-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Giving this a bump up as some of you were interested in the loose with Bio pigment... I don't have much of this one left and its not a regular stock item with me...though I am considering it.
Thanks,
al

jmf3460
09-18-2014, 09:08 AM
50 grams just bought, sent paypal just now. Now I feel bad I only ordered 50grams. Will order more if it becomes available again!

jmf3460
09-22-2014, 10:13 AM
worms received.........fish fed............colors enhanced!!

def should have bought more

Yogibearal
10-14-2014, 06:35 PM
Al,

My fish seem to really like the stuff with the pigment - Even though they are diamond blue discuss and not the red variety. I just placed another order for 200g bag from you. The bio pigment food bag is getting used up faster than the regular stuff, although I still rotate them or some times mix them together. So far the base color of the fish is noticeably redder instead of pail, but the blue surface coat is the same, but does seem to get enhanced due to the slightly redder base color of the fish.

brewmaster15
10-16-2014, 08:48 AM
worms received.........fish fed............colors enhanced!!

def should have bought more

Al,

My fish seem to really like the stuff with the pigment - Even though they are diamond blue discuss and not the red variety. I just placed another order for 200g bag from you. The bio pigment food bag is getting used up faster than the regular stuff, although I still rotate them or some times mix them together. So far the base color of the fish is noticeably redder instead of pail, but the blue surface coat is the same, but does seem to get enhanced due to the slightly redder base color of the fish.

Thanks Jacklyn and Almon!!!,

I will try and stock the Bio-Pigment Loose for you and the others that have tried it.:)

-al

jmf3460
10-16-2014, 09:34 AM
thanks al

musicmarn1
10-16-2014, 10:59 PM
Al,

Gosh i noticed the exact same thing, the bio pigment cubes i ordered seem to be a bigger hit than the other batches! Not noticed a redder base in mine, just noticed a vibrant sheen:D