PDA

View Full Version : 118 dogs euthanized since July - a chance to help

musicmarn1
09-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Hey Guys,

if anyone can afford a dollar just a dollar or 5 dollars to save some lives, it would be amazing !! we are trying really hard to get to a couple of shelters who have asked for our help, changing protocol and helping train volunteers, transfer and train dogs , taking high risk dogs back to our place etc. anyway the details are here, if anyone can help i have a deadline for tomorrow for a deposit on really awesome cheap, used but very mechanically sound RV from a non profit charity that specializes in these. to allow me to travel round to these places, we do it anyway but our old bus died and its super impossible to take our therapy dogs for dogs that we use, and ourselves around without one, we help change protocol in shelters to improve welfare and education and we have run it all on small fees from shelter and our training business, this time we need a bit more help if we are going to be able to travel to the next places that need us. a journal will be kept of each visit with photo and video to show every dollar really does, make change happen !

Thank you all

http://funds.gofundme.com/index.php?route=fundmanager

Tankster
09-14-2014, 11:44 PM
Marnie - do you have another link? This one is asking for registration or a FB log in. Is there a public link?

EDIT: - found it! http://www.gofundme.com/e4uvi0

musicmarn1
09-15-2014, 01:24 AM
Good question thanks for edit! An ty:D

Tankster
09-15-2014, 11:57 AM
Glad to help Marnie. My whole family, all 5 of us, volunteer at our local SPCA. I love socializing the big dogs! Now that I think about it, I love the small ones too!
Keep up the good work - you are making a difference!

musicmarn1
09-17-2014, 02:39 AM
That's amazing you all do that! My daughter and husband are home all day with me taking care of rescue dogs, my 4 year old is bloody good! ! I'm on my way to California tomorrow to pick up the bus, hope it's worth the trip!! I'll post updates on www.bootcamprescue.com