PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

donnacona
09-12-2014, 03:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7W8e1dmdq4

I found this video and I think it is very good and informative when discus become of age and breed.
It covers mating, egg laying, the egg cycle, hatching, the fry cycle, and feeding from the parents.
Would like your view John N

John_Nicholson
09-12-2014, 04:04 PM
To busy at work to watch it now but will try this weekend if time allows....if I forget then remind me next week....LOL.

-john

Quintin
09-12-2014, 05:28 PM
I watched the first 10min of it and was hooked i think ill download it for future referance.come on jhon have a look and let us know if its correct sir.

ajvdiscus
09-12-2014, 05:44 PM
pretty cool video,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rudustin
09-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Seen it. It has been around for years! It still is fun to watch. Rufus

John_Nicholson
09-12-2014, 07:35 PM
I only made it about 5 minutes in. Some of it I agree with and some of it I don't. I would say at best it is outdated. Not a bad thing to watch but please do not take it as gospel.

-john

rickztahone
09-12-2014, 10:06 PM
That is one long video. Ask John and he will break everything down to you in less than 3 sentences, guaranteed!!!

donnacona
09-13-2014, 10:53 AM
Ok I know that John is the expert but I put this up for the people that have no idea what it is all about. And after watching this they will have an idea, that will make it more interesting for them.
Think of the ones just starting in the hobby and they find that they have a pair with eggs they need an idea what is going on.

rickztahone
09-15-2014, 08:31 PM
Ok I know that John is the expert but I put this up for the people that have no idea what it is all about. And after watching this they will have an idea, that will make it more interesting for them.
Think of the ones just starting in the hobby and they find that they have a pair with eggs they need an idea what is going on.

I was merely ribbing John. I should have added a nice little emoticon to appease the situation :D