PDA

View Full Version : Glass Worms (Frozen)

ALEXIS
09-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Good Afternoon Simply. I would like to know if anyone on the board feeds frozen Glass Worms ? Also what are your thoughts on them as a Discus food based on your own experience of feeding them ?

Kal-El
09-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Good Afternoon Simply. I would like to know if anyone on the board feeds frozen Glass Worms ? Also what are your thoughts on them as a Discus food based on your own experience of feeding them ?

Here's an old thread regarding Frozen Glass Worms

Link (http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?48155-Frozen-white-mosquito-larva-(glass-worm))

ALEXIS
09-24-2014, 04:31 PM
Thank You.

yim11
09-24-2014, 08:18 PM
Makes me miss Mat....y'all think Nicholson is bad - he's got nothing on Mat lol. At the NADA Show I tried to trade a Simply admin Rick and John to get Mat back, but the deal fell thru at the last minute. I probably needed to throw cash on top.... oh well.....

lmao

nc0gnet0
09-24-2014, 09:54 PM
Makes me miss Mat....y'all think Nicholson is bad - he's got nothing on Mat lol. At the NADA Show I tried to trade a Simply admin Rick and John to get Mat back, but the deal fell thru at the last minute. I probably needed to throw cash on top.... oh well.....

lmao

yeah, but then me an John went behind your back and traded you for a girly mag and a pack of smokes and the problem was solved......

-Rick

John_Nicholson
09-25-2014, 09:47 AM
yeah, but then me an John went behind your back and traded you for a girly mag and a pack of smokes and the problem was solved......

-Rick

Except that after the admin had Jim they reneged demanded their girly mag back......

-john

nc0gnet0
09-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Except that after the admin had Jim they reneged demanded their girly mag back......

-john

Good thing I am a chain smoker....

John_Nicholson
09-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Yea I guess I should have mentioned that the cigs were just ash by that point....