PDA

View Full Version : My First Discus Babies Journey to Adulthood

JulieM
10-06-2014, 05:29 AM
This is a 12 month journey of my first discus babies. I will try and upload photos and or videos as they undertake this their epic journey. I am starting with approx 20 babies and have no idea of what to expect as was the case when they first spawned in their community tank, so please bare with me as I also undertake this journey with them.
I don't even know what strain of discus I have or what I can expect the babies to be so if anyone can help me with that, once I've learnt how to upload videos/photos I would be very grateful, in the meantime I will do some research myself and see if I can ascertain their strain.

discuspaul
10-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Looking forward to eventually seeing your photos, Julie. This will no doubt be an interesting journey for you and we all wish you well.

JulieM
10-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Thankyou Paul, I am having a lot of trouble trying to upload anything, it keeps asking me for the URL of the images or videos before I can do anything. How do I get the browse option? I've tried to go into my 'browser' to do something but I'm totally lost. I use google to search for stuff on the net, does that mean google is my browser? See I am all at sea when it comes to the internet and if google is my browser how in the world do I let google know that simply discus is ok. Please please can someone explain all this to me?.

YAH YAH I'VE DONE IT, not sure how, only took all afternoon.

This is a photo of mum and dad with the small fry hovering. Dad is the larger orange fish.
I've also added a solo photo of dad. Can anyone tell me what strain/type of discus he probably is likely to be?

JulieM
10-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Now to try and upload a couple of short videos. Let's see how I go.