PDA

View Full Version : FS Selling out! Proven Pairs, Wild Red Inanu Adults, Misc Juvies, SHIPPING AVAILABLE

Duskfire Discus
10-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Moving to Ecuador in May, need to sell off all of my fishies and tanks and whatnot meanwhile. Keep in mind I have a long time to sell these fish and I really don't want to take less then I payed for them. I will do discounts only if you take lots of fishies.
Without further ado, here is what I'm selling.

+Proven Pair, Confusing genetics,
Female is (valentine?) dark red, about 40% wild, Male is (red melon) orange, and also about 33% wild
Put out small batches in tapwater, around 40-60, haven't been able to get them to breed since switching to RO, they've been on a break for about a year. Have tried community tank, dropping water temp suddenly, lights on lights off, separating them, ect. They are totally happy and healthy, very domesticated, will let you hand feed, they don't care if their light is on or off. Very friendly and assume everyone is there to feed them.

Asking $400

+Proven Pair, Tony Tan Red Dragons (Pigeon Bloods),
young pair only around 1.5 years old. Started with small batches, but have been progressively getting better at it, last batch was around 140 fry. Breed weekly unless fry are present. Will parent raise so long as everything is taken out of their tank. Dad gets irritated and snacks on a few of the fry occasionally. Not too many though, I've never separated him. These are show quality fish, and their offspring are beautiful.

Asking $750

+Single Cobalt Blue Proven Female
Saw her lay eggs twice without a mate, she's very young around 8 months. Very pretty fish. Around 4.5-5 inches

Asking $180

+Single Snakeskin Discus
Unsure of gender, young fish, around 5 months, Good lines and body shape. Around 3.5 inches

Asking $100

Duskfire Discus
10-29-2014, 09:33 PM
+Single Redish Orange discus
No idea what it is, doesn't have a perfect body shape. Also around 6 months old. Around 4 inches.

Asking $55

+Wild Red Inanu River Discus
This is the better looking one, suspected male. Around 1.5 years old if I had to guess. Totally dewormed, eats like a pig, hates BB tanks. Around 5.5 inches.

Asking $200

+Wild Red Inanu River Discus
Wedge shaped, but still pretty, suspected female. Presumably the same age as the "male". Also dewormed, also doesn't like BB tanks, also eats well. Around 5-6 inches.

Asking $125 Or both wilds for $300

One on the right is 125 one on the left is 200, or 300 for both

Shipping is available SW Cargo Airport to Airport, runs around 125 to the east coast, 80 to the west coast. Contact for quote. Contact for bulk discounts.

Also available for sale is a maybe pair:

Wild red x domestic turq checkerboard
They get along great and she is a proven female, they've been fooling around for a couple months and just haven't made a commitment. They will though.

Asking $900

Low lighting on their tank just to keep the plants alive, so I can't show her colors well, but she's just as pretty as he is.

Duskfire Discus
10-29-2014, 09:36 PM
Also FS: 10 Baby PB from previously mentioned pair. About 3 months old, 1.5-2.5 inches.

$20 each or all 10 for $175

Duskfire Discus
10-31-2014, 07:49 AM
Female PB sold, only male remaining, 250$

Duskfire Discus
11-02-2014, 06:50 AM
All small fry are sold as well.