PDA

View Full Version : wanting a GOLD MEMBERSHIP

Discus Hawk
11-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Have attempted to obtain a Gold membership. Been trying since Friday. It will pull up SILVER and Platinum..but no Gold.

Why? I've tried evrrything.

musicmarn1
11-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Oh my gosh! thats no good, hold on a second, I will get hold of Admin for you immediately

Second Hand Pat
11-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Hi Larry, go to this link http://forum.simplydiscus.com/payments.php.
Under the Gold Membership select the arrow to the right of the "----------" and select $US45.00 and then click on the Order button. This will allow you to paid via paypal.

Discus Hawk
11-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Have attempted to follow the path that others have directed me to do, but as of yet cannot access a GOLD Membership.

The page I go to states that only Silver or Platinum is available.

I give up! Have attempted over 20 times to no avail.

And when I do go to GOLD...I see no where to click .......

Can someone assist me please?

Len
11-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Have attempted to follow the path that others have directed me to do, but as of yet cannot access a GOLD Membership.

The page I go to states that only Silver or Platinum is available.

I give up! Have attempted over 20 times to no avail.

And when I do go to GOLD...I see no where to click .......

Can someone assist me please?

I just followed the link http://forum.simplydiscus.com/payments.php and Gold is the second from the top. There is a drop down box next to cost that you need to click on and select 45.00. If you try this again and still have problems, please let us know specifically what happens and make note of what browser you are using. I've tried Chrome and Internet Explorer and both seemed to work fine for me.

brewmaster15
11-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Try now Larry.Im guessing its because you are a "new "member with only a few posts..I just changed your status to registered user.

It should work now.Apologies for any frustration.

Al

Second Hand Pat
11-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Larry, please make one more attempt and if that does not work I will have you make a donation to the forum and manually promote you to gold.
Pat

Discus Hawk
11-03-2014, 06:23 AM
Pat,,I've tried everything including what you stated. On my computer under the GOLD Membership I do not see "go to the right of the ........"
I've been trying to get this accomplished since Friday-the 31st but not having any luck at all. I think I have tried 12 different links but STILL cannot access a GOLD Membership. Help.

Hi Larry, go to this link http://forum.simplydiscus.com/payments.php.
Under the Gold Membership select the arrow to the right of the "----------" and select $US45.00 and then click on the Order button. This will allow you to paid via paypal.

brewmaster15
11-03-2014, 06:37 AM
Larry,
Thanks for your Patience! I apologize again for the confusion. To cut back on spammers we have various safety features installed here, one is limits on what a new member can do until they have a few posts and are bumped up to registered member status. \

I see you are now a Gold Member, My thanks to you for your support!!!:)

Best always,
Al

Discus Hawk
11-03-2014, 06:56 AM
Yes-that worked. I was able to complete it. Thanks so much for your help.

I've got 5 new babies arriving from Kenny very soon!

I love this site. Very informative and everyone is very helpful!

Discus Hawk
11-03-2014, 06:58 AM
Thanks Al for your help!

brewmaster15
11-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Yes-that worked. I was able to complete it. Thanks so much for your help.

I've got 5 new babies arriving from Kenny very soon!

I love this site. Very informative and everyone is very helpful!

My Pleasure! and Enjoy your new Fish! Once they settle in, be sure to post some pics.

Best always,
Al

rickztahone
11-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Nice to see a new gold member ;)