PDA

View Full Version : Back again UPDATE

pgrhodes1
11-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Hi All,

Wanted to give an update on my 2 beautiful 5" Discus I got from Kenny two weeks ago. They are doing GREAT. Eat like pigs and poop like horses...:) Still do 50% water change in AM and PM. They eat out of my hand but are the strangest fish. You can actually touch them with your hand and they don't mind, but every once in a while something will spook them and they go nuts. I've had some aggression issues so I use a tank divider during the day so the underdog can eat. Take it out at night when lights go out and they are best friends until lights go back on in the AM and the aggression starts again. Has anyone else noticed this?? I don't sleep much so check on them through the night. They are always very relaxed and side-by-side. Still trying to get past the "OMG they're going to die" every time they do something unusual but I really am enjoying them. Have ordered 4 more from Kenny and they should be here in a couple of weeks. Will QT then move them all to my 90 gal show tank.

Rudustin
11-04-2014, 05:16 PM
congratulations!!!!! Wonderful news! You're right about the discus getting along when evening lights out. It happens all the time in my tanks as well. Good luck with the new ones coming. Glad you are going to QT. Once again great news. So happy that you are happy with them and they with your care. Rufus