PDA

View Full Version : Free Angel Plus De-Worming Flake never opened

PhishNFilly
11-29-2014, 05:56 PM
I had no idea where to post this so putting it on this thread. I have a one pound bag (Yes it's way to much) of Angels Plus De-Worming Flake I purchases earlier this year I think in March. It HAS NOT been opened. If anybody wants it please post first and then message me with your home address I will send it to you no charge. I dont have Discus anymore unfortunately. My Discus tank thrived for many many years but I had to close it down and I sold them, I had 4 and my electrical bills were sky high between my salt tank and my 120 plus a 90 gallon:angry:. I closed 4 tanks down actually:argue: it was causing a stone in my shoe with my better half who cares less about fish sighhhhhhhh:argue:. Whoever responds to me first will get it, it's as simple as that. I never used the flake but wanted to have some on hand and dumb me ordered a one pound bag geesh :antlers: Happy HOlidays to all. I hate to throw this out, I paid dearly for it. Julia :bandana: Plz move this if this isn't appropriate on this thread.:confused:

farebox
11-29-2014, 06:16 PM
I'll be glad to take it off your hands. Sending PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhishNFilly
11-29-2014, 07:47 PM
farebox you posted and responded first. I will send it out Monday. Happy Holidays to you RW.

farebox
11-29-2014, 08:46 PM
Thanks, Happy Holiday to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk