PDA

View Full Version : A time to gather

DLFL
12-14-2014, 10:06 PM
This is the time of the year I long for all the family to be together. Memories of a simpler time of a young boy. Having been anticipating the Holidays since before Thanksgiving and now it is soon to be Christmas!

The smiles and thoughts of long ago are ever present. But now as an older man it is the family gatherings I will be missing. The Great and Grand Parents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Mothers, Father, Brothers, and Sisters all sharing a fabulous meal and time together.

What I would give for all my present family to be together once again. Some I have never seen and long to correct that.

In my prayers I wish one and all to have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy those you are with, remember those who are away, and special thoughts for those who have preceded us.

rickztahone
12-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Thank you for the nice words Dick. Christmas time is one special time of the year where everyone just seems to get a little closer than they already are.

brewmaster15
12-17-2014, 09:55 PM
Dick,
Merry Christmas! MAY ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS DREAMS Come TRUE!

My family is a large one...Oldest of 11 kids here..with many nieces and nephews.I too really enjoy this time of year...Family is everything to me.

Al