PDA

View Full Version : Started this thread to get my post numbers up.

RAPD1290
01-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Feel free to add on this thread to get your post number above the minimum number like I am trying to do.

Len
01-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Feel free to add on this thread to get your post number above the minimum number like I am trying to do.

In case any had missed it, There was a recent post by Al, speaking directly about these types of posts/threads:

Don't know why this is a challenge, why but if new members want to get over the 11 post hurdle...please post content...not nonsense or numbers.IS EASY..introduce yourself,contribute to a few threads,ask some questions, etc.

Posts just to get up post count take away from the forum and will be deleted.
Thanks,
Al

Also note this is Kenny's sponsor section and not the appropriate place to be posting. That said, Kenny has the ability to delete threads from here and may very well do so :)

Kenny's Discus
01-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Gregg, Len, I appreciate it and np at all with me here, whatever works best for our site is fine with me. Thank you so much.

Kenny

Discus-n00b
01-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Gregg, a better way would be to contribute useful content to other existing threads in other sections or even post an introduction! http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?46-Member-Introductions. Tell us about yourself, your tanks, how you got into discus!

RAPD1290
01-03-2015, 04:30 PM
I sincerly apologize for any trouble I might have caused. Thanks for everyone's patience with a greenhorn. Never been a member of any type of forum before. Gregg.
Sorry Kenny.

Uncle Sam's Discus
01-08-2015, 04:03 AM
i sincerly apologize for any trouble i might have caused. Thanks for everyone's patience with a greenhorn. Never been a member of any type of forum before. Gregg.
Sorry kenny.

genius!

113iokepa
02-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Also trying to improve my threads but I a not a computer whiz but am trying. Have problems finding thread I sent; hopefully I will improve.

pitdogg2
02-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Guy's like it has been said the best way to get your post count up is to get into the discussions here and get your learn on. Most forums frown upon those who just try to get in as fast as possible as most times those people do not have the forums best interest at hand. Many times when new to forums "your" post must go through a mod before it will be posted to keep spam and other bad karma from affecting said forum.

good luck and welcome to the best discus site on the planet....no offense meant to Kenny, Forrest and all the others who may or may not sponsor this site:)

brewmaster15
02-05-2015, 03:32 PM
good luck and welcome to the best discus site on the planet. Thanks IVAN!:)

ericNH
02-05-2015, 10:26 PM
it's funyy how we are all continuing to add to this thread, and our post count; on the other hand....