PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Upstate New York

gmarcucio
02-21-2015, 08:51 PM
Hi, My name is Glenn from Upstate New York. I just found this forum today and a very nice one at that! I'm interested in breeding Discus. I'm in the process of setting up a tank now in which I will be checking out this forum and getting expert advice as to how to set up the breeding tank. I will be looking to purchase Discus from sponsors on this forum when the tank is conditioned and ready to go. I'm not sure if there are any breeders close to my area in Hagaman NY 12086? I'm looking to learn a lot here and looking forward to enjoy breeding Discus.

ericNH
02-22-2015, 05:09 AM
Welcome to Simply Glenn! Congratz on taking the plunge! I wish you the best of luck. And it sounds like you already know this, but you came to the right place for your research.

I have a buddy in upstate New York and travel there a couple times a year. If you successfully breed healthy discus, I'll be asking to come by and purchjase from you. I can't seem to find any local discus breeders near me and I desperately want to find one. So really, Best of luck! ANd post pics!

discuspaul
02-22-2015, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the forum, Glenn. Good to have you on board.
We'll look forward to seeing updates on your tank set-up, and eventually to learn of your breeding achievements in due course.
Post any questions you may have along the way, and experienced members here will be glad to try and help you out.

Kingdom Come Discus
02-22-2015, 04:49 PM
I am glad to see you found this great site. May your all your discus projects be blessed.