Kingdom Come Discus
02-28-2015, 09:33 PM

Fundulopanchax
03-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Beautiful! My favorite species

Ron

jimmie
06-28-2016, 05:07 PM
these are by far my favorite discus. hope to someday find captive born, or become rich so i can afford a dozen

Kirehajba
05-09-2024, 09:39 AM
What is the difference between Royal Green Tefe and Rio Tefe Greens? The amount of red dots?

gimaal
05-09-2024, 11:13 AM
What is the difference between Royal Green Tefe and Rio Tefe Greens? The amount of red dots?

The amount of horizontal green striations. The more there are the more 'Royal' it is deemed. i.e. Tefe Green, Semi-Royal Tefe Green, Royal Tefe Green. This would be true of any other population of Greens as well, say from Nanay, Jurua etc.

Willie
05-09-2024, 12:11 PM
The amount of horizontal green striations. The more there are the more 'Royal' it is deemed. i.e. Tefe Green, Semi-Royal Tefe Green, Royal Tefe Green. This would be true of any other population of Greens as well, say from Nanay, Jurua etc.

In the original description, fish described as "Royal" have horizontal stripes that go all the way across the body. Semi-royals are just bad royals. :D

When this fish was imported, price would be set by counting the number of red spots.