PDA

View Full Version : EGGS on the overflow!

Lilly
03-06-2015, 07:17 PM
Well that"s a surprise:) Looks like the Blue and the Red Turq have paired up:D No chance the eggs will hatch, but still cool anyway;)

Thought I would share.

Lilly
03-07-2015, 03:05 PM
and as I suspected ....they are gone!

Second Hand Pat
03-07-2015, 06:10 PM
They will most likely lay again Lilly. Once they start it can be hard to get them to stop.
Pat

Lilly
03-07-2015, 08:27 PM
They will most likely lay again Lilly. Once they start it can be hard to get them to stop.
Pat

Thank you for the reply Pat. I have six 5 1/2 to 6 inch discus and one older in a 120g. Since I do not want to breed them I plan to just let nature take its course. Hopefully they don't knock the stuffing out of each other!

What strain is your avatar? Beautiful :D My seven are Stendker, these are my first discus I went with Hans as his are very healthy and hardy!

Second Hand Pat
03-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Thank you for the reply Pat. I have six 5 1/2 to 6 inch discus and one older in a 120g. Since I do not want to breed them I plan to just let nature take its course. Hopefully they don't knock the stuffing out of each other!

What strain is your avatar? Beautiful :D My seven are Stendker, these are my first discus I went with Hans as his are very healthy and hardy!

Hi Lilly, the fish in my avatar is a wild discus called a Cuipeua. It is a red based wild discus from the Alenquer region of the Amazon. Nice catch in going with Hans. I have meet Hans. He is a hoot. :)
Pat

Lilly
03-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Did you buy them direct from the importer? I don't know how that works....

Second Hand Pat
03-07-2015, 09:42 PM
I did Lilly, I bought them from one of our sponsors.
Pat