PDA

View Full Version : Current Stock levels...

brewmaster15
03-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Hi all,
I know a couple of you have some orders pending right now,mostly on the spinach.. I Have to apologize on any delays. My last stock shipment got lost in transit.:( I have a replacement on the way and should be fully stocked up again in a few days.

Currently I have plenty of Biopigment Plus cubes and Biopigment loose.

I have moderate amounts of loose original.

I am absolutely sold out on the spinach plus cubes and original Cubes. The original cubes went like hot cakes this past week when the Spinach was not available.

Please understand that my shopping cart is set up to allow you to place and pay for your order even if it is not in stock and backordered.. If not in stock it will say that..

I will then ship the order out as soon as possible...generally its only a few days...provided the plane carrying my inventory doesn't get sucked into a blackhole or fly over the bermuda triangle. If you are planning on ordering, Please consider doing so in advance...it may take me a week or two to completely catch up on my stock levels..

My apologies for any delays on orders.. I generally try and ship with in 24 hours and this is very frustrating to me.

Best always,
al

Ardan
03-12-2015, 07:16 PM
This doesn't surprise me at all! You ship good fish food over an ocean full of fish.......it's bound to get eaten;)

As long as I am on the list when it comes in, my fish are happy. I order in advance :)

Ardan

brewmaster15
03-13-2015, 09:20 AM
This doesn't surprise me at all! You ship good fish food over an ocean full of fish.......it's bound to get eaten;)

As long as I am on the list when it comes in, my fish are happy. I order in advance :)

Ardan
Thanks Ardan!!

pauline
03-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Placed my order and will patiently await its arrival. Can't speak for my fish though. ;)

brewmaster15
03-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Placed my order and will patiently await its arrival. Can't speak for my fish though. ;) Thanks Pauline!!!

brewmaster15
03-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Hi all,
Thanks for your patience ! Got a partial on my stock in and am stocked up now on Spinach combo. Any backorders for it are being packed and will ship today.. Thanks again!!

al

Ardan
03-18-2015, 06:09 PM
I got an email that my order is on the way. I forwarded it to the discus and they went wild, well domestic.... LOL
Thanks for the fast shipping! I will watch the mail.

Ardan

brewmaster15
03-18-2015, 08:35 PM
I got an email that my order is on the way. I forwarded it to the discus and they went wild, well domestic.... LOL
Thanks for the fast shipping! I will watch the mail.

Ardan Lol.. Tell your Discus Thanks again!:)

al

brewmaster15
03-19-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi all,
Just a quick update ...everyones orders shipped out yesterday and are on the way at this point unless I have contacted you.

Thanks again!
Al