PDA

View Full Version : How do I find what Kenny have for sale

Lahirumc
04-06-2015, 10:00 PM
I looked all over this site for half hour and still can't find a link to order some discus. What am I doing wrong? Can someone point me in the right direction please

Kingdom Come Discus
04-06-2015, 10:17 PM
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?119130-PREVIEW-JUMBO-57-strains-APRIL-2015-Forrest-shipment-(mostly-medium-to-large-size)

He may be sold out. Give him a call.

MendoMan
04-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Look under the sponsors and go to Kenny's. You can e-mail him but if were you i'd just call him. He'll take care of you on the phone.

Keith Perkins
04-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Easiest thing is to look at his latest offering http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?119130-PREVIEW-JUMBO-57-strains-APRIL-2015-Forrest-shipment-%28mostly-medium-to-large-size%29 and just pick up the phone and call him after noon pacific time.

krislewis3
04-07-2015, 04:34 AM
I strongly reccomend Kennys fish.......I bought some from his October shipment, and they are beautiful, healthy, hungry etc. etc. etc. KRIS

Lahirumc
04-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Thanks everyone. I just wish Kenny had a legit online store. I know he have nothing but positive reviews but I'm not too comfortable doing business over the phone or through paypal.
Anyways I decided to buy from the next best place, Discus Hans.

pgrhodes1
04-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Wow, first time I've heard this. I myself have received 3 shipments from Kenny involving what I consider large sums of money with absolutely no issue. He is GREAT to deal with both before, and after the sale. His fish are awesome and sale REALLY fast. You have to stand in line to get them. Oh well, more for the rest of us….:)

Discus-n00b
04-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Thanks everyone. I just wish Kenny had a legit online store. I know he have nothing but positive reviews but I'm not too comfortable doing business over the phone or through paypal.

Lahiru, while its understandable to be uncomfortable doing business like that with someone you don't know, know that Simply Discus strives to bring the very best to the forum for our members and we feel we have that. The sponsors here are the ones we feel bring the highest quality product with the best service and all are thoroughly vetted before becoming a sponsor. Any (or all! ;)) of them would be an excellent choice to purchase from. I was nervous the first time I did it, but now it is the only way I would go.

A lot of our sponsors import shipments on more or less a monthly basis and sell out very quickly which is why they may not have stock on hand all of the time. Rest assured if you purchase from any of our sponsors you can't go wrong!

krislewis3
04-11-2015, 07:59 AM

Think again...Kenny is honest, reliable, easy, and has a variety of amazing , healthy fish, which is why he sells HUGE numbers every month. He is EASY to do business with...before, during, and after your sale. I can't say enough about my experience with Kenny....
You can order in advance, for the next months shipment, which is what I did. I have ordered from other sponsors here as well, but my best experience was with Kenny! Good luck, Kris