PDA

View Full Version : Another Great Sponsor...

lkleung007
05-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Hi Gang,

Just wanted to thank Miranda and Josie for sending me some beautiful discus over the past couple of months. I have pretty much purchased all of my discus from sponsors here on Simply over the past several years. Earlier this year, I decided that it was time to add a few more fish to my collection and noticed that Miranda and Josie was importing discus from Lawrence. I have gotten discus in the past from Lawrence and have always loved their Mandarin Passion. So I decided to give Chicago Discus a try and the whole buying experience was perfect from start to finish. Miranda and Josie picked out some real beauties for me and they have another very happy and satisfied repeat customer.

Thank you again for a wonderful buying experience and keep up the great work!!

Best Regards,
Lester

Chicago Discus
05-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Hey Lester... Thanks for the compliments. You have made several really nice purchases over the last few months. I think the first was in February when we had to delay shipping a week because of all that bad weather. Your last shipment included some extremely nice Ring Leopards with big full rings. And one of the Curipera Cross. I hope they are all doing well for you. If you get a chance, post some pictures. I would love to see them in your tank.... Miranda

lkleung007
05-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Hi Miranda,

They are all doing quite well...I will try and post some pics soon!! Curious to see what is coming in next from Lawrence?!

Regards, Lester