PDA

View Full Version : Not Good

dj200
05-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Is this site a friend base site r a family base site, some ppl get there message answer and some dont. Is this wat this site about never know that still. I will read the fine print next. Thanks to all the members who share the knowledge mostly John

Rudustin
05-16-2015, 06:41 PM
Wow! I have been a member of this site for sometime now and everyone is usually very responsive to questions by everyone, particularly the moderators and administrators so could you pose your question again? Perhaps it was posted in the wrong section or it was moved to another section and that is why you may not have had a response to your inquiry. Rufus

rickztahone
05-16-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear this Kirk. I may have missed your earlier question, but now is a good time as any to ask. Sorry to have missed your post. I will subscribe to this thread to get you an answer :). Welcome to the forum.

Phillydubs
05-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Just be patient Kirk... People will answerif and when they can... I've never had an issue with people chiming in and getting a great convo going. This is by no means a forum where only some people get answers.