PDA

View Full Version : Veterans: They came before you and they walk among you...Veterans!

brewmaster15
11-11-2015, 11:20 AM
I would like to offer my thanks you to all our Veterans, both past and present for their sacrifices to Our Country. Some gave their time,some gave their hearts,some gave all, and some gave their life. Sacrifices that can never be repaid, but always remembered.

Thank you for all you did and do. I also would like to thank my Brother Josh who served in Iraq. He no longer serves in the military but I know he still has that time served on his mind as all our solders do.

Al

If you are a Veteran here at SimplyDiscus, please stand up and post here. You should be recognized. Thank you!

Second Hand Pat
11-11-2015, 06:46 PM
While I am not a Veteran many members of my family are; my husband, my dad and several nieces and nephews; some are still actively servicing. I wish to offer my sincere thanks to all Veterans include my family members, SimplyDiscus members and all Veterans for your service and sacrifice to this nation and the American people. This country would not be what it is today without our Veterans.

I salute you. :)
Pat

rickztahone
11-12-2015, 12:36 AM
A special salute to all Veterans, not only on this day, but all days in service to our country.

Meshelly
11-12-2015, 02:02 PM
I am a day late and a dollar short, but I would like too add my thanks as well. Thank you to all of you discus loving veterans out there!

Chad Hughes
11-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Thanks Al and everyone for your thanks. As a veteran of the United States Navy I am honored by your gratitude. I once served in uniform and continue to serve the military and the Citizens of the United States as a Department of Defense Civilian. It's difficult to fathom a more rewarding career than that of military service.

Thanks Again!

farebox
11-17-2015, 07:43 PM
I served in the USAF from June 1968 to June 1989. Enjoyed every minute of duty and thanks to all the folks whom support the military people today. Back in the 70's military folks were put down. Again thanks all, I really appreciate the thanks!