PDA

View Full Version : White Tigers...

Phillydubs
11-12-2015, 09:53 AM
I was really hoping and waiting patiently to see pictures of this fish... I know they are all sold out as of now but I am extremely curious... Any chance some pics are going to be posted of these guys?

junior
11-12-2015, 11:19 AM
http://youtu.be/CWKD4zrhdXo I got this video link from YouTube you can copy and paste

Skip
11-12-2015, 11:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKD4zrhdXo&feature=youtu.be

mollyb
11-12-2015, 12:22 PM
I like the way this breeder seems to have kept a 'wild type' body and barring pattern. Reminds me of the old red spot greens from Tefe. Except of course for the wild vertical pattern overlay!

Phillydubs
11-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Ohhhh!!! These are the white tigers! I remember seeing this video a long time ago, but I was under the impression they would not be here for some time...

I wonder how many they got in and who the lucky buyers were! I hope they are simply members and post pics!!

warblad79
11-12-2015, 03:14 PM
I've seen those white shimmering but not in tiger stripe. Those white tiger are nice but I'll wait for couple of years when the price come down. I wonder if they breed true

Bud Smith
11-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Miranda told me they got three in on this shipment but they are sold.

junior
11-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Have to admit there were four I took the last three

warblad79
11-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Wow! $350 a piece

junior
11-12-2015, 09:04 PM
I guess for me it's not about the money I just wanted to do something I never did before for my wedding anniversary

warblad79
11-12-2015, 09:40 PM
I guess for me it's not about the money I just wanted to do something I never did before for my wedding anniversary

its hard to set your limit when it comes to Discus hobby, I can understand that. I have my fair share in the past and it's the most craziest spending spree.

quattrok04
11-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Can't wait to see them!!! Congrats junior!!!

junior
11-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Maybe I'll take some pictures later i'm waiting for them to settle in.91807

rickztahone
11-12-2015, 10:55 PM
That looks rather different. If you get a chance, add them to our strains thread ;)
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?71055-Strain-List-for-Beginners-(pictures)

Smendez
11-12-2015, 11:28 PM
I was really hoping and waiting patiently to see pictures of this fish... I know they are all sold out as of now but I am extremely curious... Any chance some pics are going to be posted of these guys?

I did the same thing. I was curious and patient and missed out. If the pictures and videos of the fish shown above are accurate, I won't wait very long next time.

Congratulations to those who took the chance to buy 'site unseen'.

Phillydubs
11-13-2015, 02:05 AM
So junior if you got the last three what's that 4th guy in there..? Get anything else ??

I love dealing with miranda and Josie, great people... I am on Long Island and in Brooklyn quite a bit... Where in BK are you? I may have to come see these guys myself!!

junior
11-13-2015, 08:52 AM
Both pictures are from Maranda and Jocie's tanks I have to same set up .on the top picture I have the last three on bottom Picture the fourth one in the center is the one I don't have.

eros904
05-30-2016, 12:09 AM
Wow! These white tigers are beautiful. Josie, any plans on getting more of white tigers from Mr Soon? Can I preorder?

Junior, how are they doing bro?

SplitAces
08-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Please. I need some help. My husband bought six Discus fish two weeks, ago, and has a 75 gallon tank and a 20 gallon tank set up for them. Last Tuesday he died of a sudden heart attack, and I know nothing about how to take care of his tanks or fish. I have given them one cube of frozen blood worms per day since his passing, but I have not done the daily water changes that he did when he was here. They still look healthy, but from what I can gather they aren't like regular fish. If anyone on here can help me deal with this, I would be truly grateful. I want to keep them alive as they were his pride and joy, and I don't want to let him down.

Kingdom Come Discus
08-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Oh my gosh. So sorry to hear. This is horrible. Please give me a call. 8593612435. I would be more than glad to try to help.

Larry Bugg
08-08-2016, 04:53 PM
I am also very sorry to hear about your loss and the situation you find yourself in. I'm probably about 1 1/2 hours from you but would be happy to try and help also. You are welcome to give me a call also. 706-468-0625

Luke in Phoenix
08-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Please. I need some help. My husband bought six Discus fish two weeks, ago, and has a 75 gallon tank and a 20 gallon tank set up for them. Last Tuesday he died of a sudden heart attack, and I know nothing about how to take care of his tanks or fish. I have given them one cube of frozen blood worms per day since his passing, but I have not done the daily water changes that he did when he was here. They still look healthy, but from what I can gather they aren't like regular fish. If anyone on here can help me deal with this, I would be truly grateful. I want to keep them alive as they were his pride and joy, and I don't want to let him down.

Sorry to hear. It looks like you are being taken care of but I would also recommend looking into the "Discus Basics for Beginners" section. It has good info.
Link: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?48-Discus-Basics-for-Beginners