PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Florida Discus Breeder

RainbowsSwim
11-24-2015, 02:02 PM
I live in Jacksonville Florida but also have family in tampa and cocoa beach. Preferably would like a breeder close to home.

Discus-n00b
11-24-2015, 02:07 PM
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?366-First-Coast-Discus-(Ryan-Smith)-Central-Florida

XAnhLe
11-24-2015, 05:41 PM
Definitely go with Ryan at First Coast Discus. He imports Ricky Lim's fish, one of the best in the world. He lives up north as well, very close to you. I have never dealt with anyone better than Ryan. He is truly great.

Pardal
11-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Hi
I am on Atlantic Beach, one of the Beaches from Jacksonville Area although I'm not a professional or sponsor, I have sale and trade in the past with good success locally and even shipped from Hawaii to Illinois without problems, again I'm not do it as a business but more as an outlet for the extra fish, you also have Larry from whom I bough quality fry in the past as well.
Anyway is always good to know there is a Discus keeper around the area, even to purchase, trade fish ,live food, equipment , emergency med, ideas, etc. If you are interested just hit me up with a pm.
Julian

RainbowsSwim
11-28-2015, 11:31 PM
PMed you ;)

jkratzwald
12-28-2015, 10:06 PM
I've had very good dealings with this guy. He's in the Tampa area. joeGargas
www.aquaresearchcenter.com