PDA

View Full Version : Where to ya'll buy your frozen food online?

Jack L
11-29-2015, 09:23 PM
I'm running low, LFS have little packs and are $$$

Kensfish (sponsor i think) has frozen, but tis $25+ shipping.

anyone have a good online source they care to share?

thanks

p.s. i was feeding a variety to give them variety while growing

mysis
bloodworm
brineshrimp
glassworm

warblad79
11-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Not good, those food you mention are snack food not good for growing fry.

Jack L
11-29-2015, 09:54 PM
Not good, those food you mention are snack food not good for growing fry.

more like frozen beverage than snack food.... based on water % in frozen.

wasn't the only thing i feed, but i though variety was good. when i did this in 90s i only used BH.

unstoppablejayd
11-30-2015, 01:18 AM
jehmco.com is the best... great quality and much less water then the rest

Woodduck
11-30-2015, 02:45 AM
Ken's Fish (Simply Discus Sponsor) is the best. Sure it's $25 shipping, but that's 2 day FedEx. Not that much. And, it's doesn't matter how many pounds you buy, still $24.95 shipping. I just bought over 30 lbs. Don't convince yourself they're not good for growing out because you don't want to spend the money. I use them, FBWs, for their last meal so they don't get spoiled. I let them eat all they want before I retire for the night. Next morning, they're bumping the glass waiting on Ken's Premium Flake. Hikari, the only safe ones.

Jack L
11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
jehmco.com is the best... great quality and much less water then the rest

thanks, i see the lower water on some, but the quantity is more than i' need at 1x, thanks

Jack L
11-30-2015, 08:04 PM
Ken's Fish (Simply Discus Sponsor) is the best. Sure it's $25 shipping, but that's 2 day FedEx. Not that much. And, it's doesn't matter how many pounds you buy, still $24.95 shipping. I just bought over 30 lbs. Don't convince yourself they're not good for growing out because you don't want to spend the money. I use them, FBWs, for their last meal so they don't get spoiled. I let them eat all they want before I retire for the night. Next morning, they're bumping the glass waiting on Ken's Premium Flake. Hikari, the only safe ones.

warblad has me 2nd guessing......