PDA

View Full Version : did DSA got belly up? anyone know?

Jack L
12-10-2015, 12:14 AM
they still have site, but no way to order, and google hours say permanently closed.

wondering if any of you know, else i can call them.

Pardal
12-10-2015, 12:17 AM
they still have site, but no way to order, and google hours say closed.

wondering if any of you know, else i can call them.

Sorry, Jack
But who is DSA?

Julian

Jack L
12-10-2015, 12:24 AM
Sorry, Jack
But who is DSA?

Julian

http://www.deepseaaquatics.net/index.php

they are in Texas, and i think a bunch on this board in in Texas

Pardal
12-10-2015, 12:27 AM
huhh....

New Tank?

John_Nicholson
12-10-2015, 09:33 AM
They have not yet but personally I hope they do. When we were doing the NADA show in Austin we got a quote from them on tanks. We try to use a local company if possible. After a few weeks of talks Dan ( the owner ) gave us a quote. It was presented to the NADA board and approved. As the show got closer I contacted them again but Dan never seemed to be around. I finally had to start dealing with the sales manager. He would not honor the orginal quote and tried to raise the price of the tanks by something like 47%. In my opinion they are crooks and I will continue to tell this story to anyone that will listen as long as they are in business. Please feel feel to pass this along to every fish person you know.

Also a shout out to glass cages. They stepped in at the last minute and saved out bacon.

Thanks

-john

Phillydubs
12-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Wow John, really? That isn't right at all... Especially for a big show where the tanks are kind of important!!

Thanks for sharing...

Pardal
12-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Good to know.

Jack L
12-10-2015, 04:12 PM
huhh....

New Tank?
I Was looking, I already have the 140 model

Jack L
12-10-2015, 08:39 PM
They have not yet but personally I hope they do. When we were doing the NADA show in Austin we got a quote from them on tanks. We try to use a local company if possible. After a few weeks of talks Dan ( the owner ) gave us a quote. It was presented to the NADA board and approved. As the show got closer I contacted them again but Dan never seemed to be around. I finally had to start dealing with the sales manager. He would not honor the orginal quote and tried to raise the price of the tanks by something like 47%. In my opinion they are crooks and I will continue to tell this story to anyone that will listen as long as they are in business. Please feel feel to pass this along to every fish person you know.

Also a shout out to glass cages. They stepped in at the last minute and saved out bacon.

Thanks

-john

i think your wish was granted..... phone out of service
no places to buy listed
google says "permanently closed"

John_Nicholson
12-10-2015, 09:09 PM
ell that would be a new development but I am damned sure good with it.

-john