PDA

View Full Version : The name's Riz and warm greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Juku Eja
12-24-2015, 11:00 PM
Hi everybody at SimplyDiscus,

First post ever!

My name's Riz (short for Rizky) and I've been keeping (and occasionally breeding) all sorts of freshwater fish for a good number of years, as well as dabbling in planted tanks for the past few. It's only for the past 36 hours I've owned a half-dozen young discus fish and thanks to the marvel and connectivity that is the internet I'm able to get so much information about keeping discus, foremostly from this great forum and insightful knowledge of the members.

No doubt I will inundate you guys with numerous queries about my new charges so please bear with me through the awkward newbie questions.

So it's a pleasure to join this community and looking forward to learn lots from everyone.

Riz

MattArmstrong
12-24-2015, 11:51 PM
Welcome! My sister in law is Indonesian, living in the U.S. She is a wonderful person, and it has been fun learning about the culture! I'm sure some of the aspects of the hobby that you find common in Indonesia will be interesting to others on the forum.

Akili
12-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Welcome to SimplyDiscus and if I can be any help just ask!!!!

Keith Perkins
12-26-2015, 12:15 PM
Welcome to SD.

Juku Eja
12-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Thank you all for the welcome. Hopefully I can contribute in some way or another in this forum.