PDA

View Full Version : Our Vertical Striped Tigers :-)

Boyd Luth
02-23-2016, 05:08 PM
Thank you Miranda, and Josie for our beautiful Discus. Arrived safe and very well packaged. They are a few weeks old now, and doing great in a grow out 75 gallon tank. Please overlook the quality, took pictures with IPhone. Chicago Discus, great to order, great delivery, great communication in all areas :-)950239502595024

Phillydubs
02-23-2016, 05:14 PM
Those are really striking!! How many did you get?

I can't wait to see these guys grow! Love those patterns... Some times I still kick myself for not grabbing a few when they had some big ones last year! I love my leopards and all but when I see these I am like doh!

Boyd Luth
02-24-2016, 08:54 AM
Those are really striking!! How many did you get?

I can't wait to see these guys grow! Love those patterns... Some times I still kick myself for not grabbing a few when they had some big ones last year! I love my leopards and all but when I see these I am like doh!

I received 6, very well packaged, and they are pairing off already :-) Sorry that I have the pix sideways. Maybe Pat can work her magic ? please if possible :-) I am doing 50% daily water changes, and varieity of foods to include Als FDBW, and Hans Beefheart. Will attempt to make my own from video on Forum( Josie/Mirandas ) one day.